5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Lost my wedding ring in the sea on holiday, the mrs went crazy!

Tried on loads of rings, white gold was my preference, however prices are through the roof and Paladium is harder wearing. So I got my finger measured, found out the shape and weight I wanted and snapped this bad boy up.
Fantastic, doesn't ever come off, the quality is amazing, hardly...
Published 15 months ago by Pro Photographer

3.0 out of 5 stars Our friend called it Pretendium !
Published 7 months ago by Jane

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Jan 2013
Lost my wedding ring in the sea on holiday, the mrs went crazy!

Fantastic, doesn't ever come off, the quality is amazing, hardly scratches, ok there are a few little ones but that's expected from every day use.

Good product for a reasonable price.

:) Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Our friend called it Pretendium !, 4 Sep 2013
The edge of the ring was a bit roughened when it arrived so I'm not sure whether we were sent a return however we didn't say anything and kept it as the wedding day was fast appropaching and we figured that as my husband does manual work, it would mark anyway. We were right..it does now have some dinks and scratches and these have occurred quite quickly...if we'd gone for Platinum we'd have been really upset. This has the look but is much cheaper. Overall, it's ok.

ARRAY(0xa50b9d50)