5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely...
Published on 15 Mar 2010 by S. Herbertson

1.0 out of 5 stars Titanium not palladium
Not as described. Cheap and looks cheap. Could see circles around the ring and the edges were not very smooth. Had little notches. Returned for a refund. Had to pay for postage. Not pleased and wouldn't recommend unless for a friendship ring. Too cheap and nasty for a wedding ring.
Published 20 months ago by Michelle Annetts

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely..., 15 Mar 2010
S. Herbertson - See all my reviews
This is such a lovely ring - my partner and I ordered matching rings for our wedding and are absolutely delighted with them. The finish is really high (the photo doesn't do them justice, to be honest)- but is very nicely polished. The ring is a good weight - just the right balance. It is hall-marked and fits beautifully. I was a little wary of buying a ring in this way, without being able to see it first but Amazon's refunds and returns policy gave me peace-of-mind. Couldn't be happier - now, just roll on the wedding!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars because of the price!, 20 Jan 2010
Mr. Alan Thompson (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
I'm not an expert of jewelery, in fact aside from watches, I don't own any apart from this wedding ring. Purchased because it was priced significantly less than other internet retailers for what is advertised as the same item. Comes in a cheap box as they do, but it looks great. Half the price of the high street, and that's as good as it gets as far as I'm concerned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 20 Nov 2010
I ordered this ring after reading the other ladies review. I like her had never ordered jewellery in this way I have done loads of shopping around for wedding rings in shops and the prices were quite high. I was a bit dubious as to whether the item was geniune palladium but as the returns policy was good I ordered this item. I am happy to say its brilliant and much better than it looks in the picture, I also had the hallmark checked by a jeweller and it is geniune palladium cant believe what a bargain ive got. I have since ordered other items from this site and think the service is great and will be using them alot more in the future. Keep up the good service and value its great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Palladium Wedding Ring, Heavy Weight Court Shape, 5mm Band Width, 26 Feb 2012
Extremely pleased with this purchase. After much deliberation as to whether I should be buying my wedding ring from Amazon or not I bit the bullet and thought why not try and see. I am very, very happy I did. Not only is the ring exactly as described and identical to those I was looking at in all the high street stores it was, on average, roughly 150 pounds less expensive which, when saving for a wedding, helps enormously! The ring was dispatched quickly and I received it within a week of ordering. The box is pretty bland/standard so if you are looking for a nice box for photos I would recommend using a different box (or at least not expecting a fancy one with this order). Quality of the ring is great, no scratches, smooth polished finish, exact shape and size as in the stores. I can't fault the product, price or service so I have given 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Very Dodgy Delivery, 31 Jan 2012
Bought this right after trying on the same size and shape in a high street shop.
High Street shop £400 - Amazon £180, no brainer.
The ring is very good quality, no scratches or scores. A comes in a black ring box.
Very happy & would recommend.

My only gripe is the delivery company left the package outside my door, anyone passing by could of lifted it. Not sure who is at fault there and hope this isn't a new standard of delivery Amazon are aspiring to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Mar 2011
T. Glass (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this as my wedding ring. Good shine to it and fits well, much better than a platinum equivalent at a fraction of the price! Would recommend anyone looking at platinum wedding band should go for this instead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Titanium not palladium, 14 April 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy rings off Amazon!, 1 April 2011
Had a nightmare ordering this ring. Ordered 2, in sizes I and L. Amazon sent me two size Is. One didn't even have a hallmark on it (which, since April 2010 is actually against the law). I sent the one without a hallmark back, then realised that the ring I'd kept had a small dent on it. I got a replacement sent to me, only to discover it was smaller - even though it was supposed to be the same size. By this point it was too late to even get a replacement sent to me so I had to keep the damaged ring and Amazon only discounted it a measly £15. Lesson learned - don't buy rings off Amazon. The quality is patchy, you don't know what ring you're going to get - even when sending me the same ring, each time I received a different product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 7 April 2011
E. M. Walton (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This ring was better than expected! However, since purchasing, it is now a whopping £92 more than when I bought it. However, it is STILL so, so much cheaper than the rings in the shops. It also came super quick...thank you Amazon!

Palladium Wedding Ring, Heavy Weight Court Shape, 5mm Band Width

5.0 out of 5 stars nicely finished. A bargain at the price I paid ..., 20 Aug 2014
Lovely heavy ring, nicely finished. A bargain at the price I paid (< £270 for size Q)