5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and inexpensive substitude for platinum
In contrary to rumors rolled by jewelers Palladium has all the same major characteristics of Platinum except it is lighter and less expensive. Also Palladium is slightly more resistant to scratches.

And of course there is no doubts this particular ring is genuine Palladium.

I am wearing it for more than a year and I am happy I went with it over...
Published on 18 April 2012 by Max

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it even palladium?
Published on 21 Jun 2011 by MR

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and inexpensive substitude for platinum, 18 April 2012

And of course there is no doubts this particular ring is genuine Palladium.

I am wearing it for more than a year and I am happy I went with it over Platinum.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it even palladium?, 21 Jun 2011
We got this ring as my husband's wedding band. After only 2 months of wearing it, it has major scratches and dents. I've been informed that palladium wears like platinum- smearing rather than scratching, so am suspicious that this is a fake. Am HIGHLY unimpressed with this item. We are not sure about returning it, due to the significance of it being the ring we exchanged but I am not sure it is even the metal it claims to be. I have a 60 silver wedding band that is in much better condition. Poor.

ARRAY(0xa3c1c114)