5.0 out of 5 stars Apple product and excellent
It Turned up quickly and well packaged, but the item i ordered is different from the one pictured. I checked my order and it did state it was a different model . But it is a genuine Apple product and excellent replacement for my previous power supply for my MacBook. It is working perfectly. I would definitely buy another if this one stops working.
Published 15 months ago by N Hexter

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
Published on 16 Dec 2010 by Natatores

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 16 Dec 2010
This review is from: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook (Electronics)
I generally do not write negative reviews but I do feel that the provider of this item has taken some serious liberties. Firstly the photo image clearly shows an Apple branded product. In addition the price reduction of £48 down to £33 would again suggest that this is an Apple product (you can buy from the Apple site for £44 plus delivery). What in fact I received appears to be an off white generic knock-off. For me appearance is not a huge issue as long as it works (indeed some of the reviews of the Apple branded product itself have been less than glowing in terms of its function) but for others who buy the Apple brand for its design and style, what I received would be totally unacceptable. It is a completely different shade of white, contrasting markedly with the power cable itself and is not embossed with the Apple logo.

So PC247 I have no problem with you selling Apple compatible products as long as you make it clear that that is what they are. Who knows they might even be better than Apple's own.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at pictured, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook (Electronics)
Although I received a working mac charger very quickly it was an older model than pictured, which was slightly disappointing & misleading.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook (Electronics)
I thought I was buying an Apple product and it wasn't. The picture showing the product was different from the product I received

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook (Electronics)
Fell apart after about a week, it's not an apple product and just feels and looks cheap. Would not buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive and defective, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook (Electronics)
Arrived impressively quickly - within one day - but was not genuine Apple product as stated and literally fell apart as I attempted to use it for first time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook (Electronics)
I returned this item as it didn't work with my MacBook, I took it to the apple store in Glasgow and was told that it was a fake copy of the originals by one of the staff. Don't buy

1.0 out of 5 stars Mis leading, 11 May 2010
This review is from: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook (Electronics)
I agree with the person above...received this item and discovered I was sent the exact same plug as I had before...not the updated version shown in the photo. Also sent a black plug to plug into the transformer...which then sparked and blew...then stopped charging. However I have to say delivery was fast and refund was dealt with smoothly and without fuss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple product and excellent, 10 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does the job, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook (Electronics)
Actual plug isn't as sturdy as the one I got from apple with my mac but so far the charger has served me well (6 months). No problems at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars crap item, stopped working just after return window period, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter for MacBook (Electronics)
I bought this for my daughter's macbook.
It worked only for a month and the started giving trouble.
connecting tip of the charger gets hot very quickly and it stopped charging the mac book
this happened few days after the return window period.
I wish it had happened before.
I just hate this product\