on 7 October 2011
I found this watch to be very nice, It would in my opinion be improved if the face was plain white and the strap a couple of links longer.
On the whole it is a very usable watch for day and evening.
on 8 September 2012
I have had the stainless steel version of this watch for about three years.

It is a lovely watch. Clear & easy to tell the time. Watch bracelet long enough to hang loose on my wrist. It keeps good time, is very comfortable to wear and I love the look of the mother of pearl face. Even without my contact lenses I can make out the time easily when I wake up.

Mostly due to neglect, the crystals around the face have fallen out as I wear it every day for all sort of activities, including washing up & gardening but it is still an attractive watch without them. The strap/bracelet has kept very well, with almost no sign of wear, which is amazing. It is pretty, functional & very robust.

All in all it's been a great purchase and I expect it to probably last a good few years yet.

If I bought the gold one advertised here I would be more tempted to keep it for work or going out in which case the crystals would probably have held in for a lot longer.

Definitely a great buy & a watch I enjoy wearing.
on 23 December 2011
I purchased this watch for a special young lady who was really pleased with it. It is well made and very good-looking. It was very well priced and packaged, and arrived on time. Thank you for this excellent timepiece and prompt service.
on 18 June 2015
When the watch arrived it was lose in the box, there was no invoice included, the clasp is faulty and the watch will not stay on. This watch looks like it has been returned and immediately sent back out. I'm really disappointed with this purchase and as I don't have an invoice I'm unsure what to do about it.
on 16 November 2015
I have had an accurist watch before, for the price they are unbeatable, it kept perfect time. This watch looks more expensive than it is, and I am very happy with it.
on 22 November 2015
Received this watch to replace my old watch, and I am very pleased with it. looks very Elegant and very comfortable to wear. Thank you !
on 9 December 2012
i bought tjis for my wife so not to sure about the quality but no complaints from the wife so she must be happy with it
on 3 July 2014
Nice little watch for the money. My wife was very happy with her surprise present.
on 25 April 2016
PRESENT FOR MOM AT CHRISTMAS AND SHE LOVES IT
on 7 February 2013
I'm glad I bought this at it's sale price. It is definitely only worth that. It is a nice watch, but looks very cheaply made on close inspection. The wrist strap is designed for the severely obese, a plus point I guess!