on 26 August 2012
I bought these for my gerbils they love throwing them around their tank,they constantly play with them at all hours day and night so a very worth while investment in that respect,as for batting them around a ping pong table or floating them in a punch bowl at halloween i think it would be fun too!!
My gerbils also give them a 10/10.
on 19 September 2011
These are cute and the right size for kids, but they are not a ping pong ball. They are the same size but are heavier and have very little bounce.
on 5 October 2012
these eyes are bigger than I had expected, the same feel as a ping pong ball.

I have bought these for Halloween, and I think they are perfect for being fun and not too scary. Kids will like these.
on 5 January 2015
Not quite ping pong balls, more like just plastic balls with eyes printed on them
They did the job but aren't anything special, don't think I'd by them again
on 27 December 2012
The eyeballs turned in the basin and the eye part couldnt be seen waste of money. Would not recommend
June Couttie
on 13 January 2016
Ive played a few beer pong games with these and they did well, there was no holes for the drink to get into the ball, it would take quite alot to damage them.

They did brilliantly for my Halloween party, thanks! Will be looking to use them next year.
on 6 December 2015
Bought these for a Halloween party - wrote Trick on half and Treat on the other half then mixed them up in a bag for the kids to chose at random. The kids loved it, the balls were of good quality and it made a nice cheap party game.
on 26 January 2013
We used these at Halloween in our green eyes cocktails. They looked brilliant floating in the jug withe ice- certainly a real talking point! Cheap way to jazz up your drinks, everyone likes a floating eyeball!!
on 6 November 2014
Stuck these in our fake flowers to give the flowers a Halloween "look".
Could also have floated them in the punch bowl - warning your guests not to try and eat them.
on 24 December 2012
EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED FOR OUR HALLOWEEN PARTY. SLIGHTLY SMALLER THAN I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE, BUT STILL DID THE JOB. THE BOYS LOVED THEM.

See one answered question