on 2 January 2012
I have just reviewed Cath Kidston Bluebell Body Cream and would also highly recommend the Bluebell Shower Gel. A lovely product with very good eco and skin friendly credentials! I have recommended this product to family and friends and intend using it for a long time.
on 2 January 2016
I had expected this to have a light, pretty, floral fragrance, but instead it just smelt strongly of aftershave. In all honesty, if I'd done a blind sniff test, I'd have thought this was men's shower gel - it really is strong and smells of cologne or something. Without seeing the packaging, you'd think this was Lynx shower gel or something similar. Maybe what I received was different from what other reviewers received, because all the other reviews were largely positive, so I'm baffled by how strong and how manly this feminine product has turned out to be. But maybe that's just me.

It does lather nicely and I could definitely smell it on my skin for an hour or two after my bath...although I was expecting to experience the Lynx Effect quite frankly.
on 3 November 2013
I bought this as part of a collection of Cath Kidston gifts I was putting together for a friend's birthday. The tube has a pretty pattern (typical of CK) and will look very nice in the bathroom!
on 26 July 2013
I really love this shower gel, I have quite sensitive skin but this doesn't irritate me at all and just smells so clean and fresh, just wish they made a perfume to complete the set.
on 16 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter's birthday and she loved it. It has a lovely flowery, old fashioned smell and is excellent quality. Would buy this ptoduct again and again.
on 15 April 2013
Arrived in good time and was much larger than I was expecting- the size was stated in the product description but I was still expecting it to be much smaller.
on 8 May 2013
bought this for my wife for her birthday as she is big fan of Cath Kiston products and she is very pleased with this.
on 9 July 2013
I added this to the body cream and hand cream to make a nice birthday present. It was well received.
on 21 May 2014
i bought this as a present for a friend and she said that she loved it when she use it. Smelt lovely
on 19 January 2016
Xmas present for my daughter, she loves Cath Kitson so was very pleased.