5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous handcreams!
These are truly gorgeous handcreams... they smell divine and using it almost feels like an aromatherapy experience! The handcream is perfect consistency - not too greasy, soaks in well but not too quickly and leaves your hands soft for ages. All three fragrances are really lovely. Am going to buy lots of these as stocking fillers!
Published on 24 Nov. 2010 by malouey

2.0 out of 5 stars nice but strong aroma
as for the moisturizing effect: very nice, soothing, easily absorbed, but strongly scented. Liked the pink (rose aroma) best.
Published 9 months ago by Dalia mostafa

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous handcreams!, 24 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Cath Kidston Wild Flowers Assorted Mini Hand Cream Set (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 Aug. 2011
Thinker - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These are lovely handcreams at an affordable price, what I love about these is that you get to chose from 3 varieties, I love the smell of the wild rose, it reminds me of the old fashioned rose smell, in a good way! like those little bath cubes that used to be popular. The cream soaks in straight away and you don't need loads.
The Cath Kidson name is one you associate with quality and the packaging is so pretty.
Would be great for a gift and could be broken down into 3 cute little gifts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for party favors., 14 Mar. 2012
This little trio of hand creams from Cath Kidston make great little party favors for any age group. The 30ml size is enough for traveling with or to fit in a handbag while out and about. The hand cream is light, easily absorbed and fragrant. Packaging is typical Cath Kidston quality and so looks as good as it smells. I used little organza bags tied with ribbons and my teenage girls loved them.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely product......................, 20 Dec. 2011
laineyf "widnes" (warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is gorgeous. A pack of 3X30ml hand creams from Cath Kidston, in Rose, Bluebell and Honeysuckle, in a see through pack - perfect!! This was exactly what I hoped for, and I am very impressed with it. It was despatched promptly, arrived quickly, and was well packaged. highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST. HANDCREAM SET. EVER!!!!, 14 Mar. 2012
I got this as a present from my boyfriend. All the flavours smell lovely, it's not too greasy and I like the packaging. They are small enough that you an easily fit one in your bag. They work well too and aren't just nice smelling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 25 Nov. 2011
Taty22 (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Great as a small Xmas present for some friend. I got 4 of these, and all my friends are happy with the gift! They are MINI versions, so don't expect a big bottle of cream!

4.0 out of 5 stars Make great teachers presents, 19 Jan. 2013
Emma W (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought these for my son to give to his teacher and classroom assistants so I haven't used them myself, but they made lovely little gifts. They smelled really nice and are a fairly generous handbag size. The polka dot design and girly Cath Kidston label looks pretty too. My only gripe was the ingredients labelling was just on the outer packaging, not on the product itself so when you split the bag to make gifts, the labelling doesn't go with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good creams!, 29 Dec. 2013
According to the person I gave these to, they are really good creams. Good smell, easy to absorb and they last a long time.

Only negative point is that I bought these as a gift, but the packet they come in really is quite small and not suitable as a present. Then again what arrived to my house looks exactly like the picture displayed here so who can we blame? (The answer is me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 11 May 2013
Bought 2 of these, one for a friend as a gift and one for myself. Really nice quality gift for the price, good consistency hand cream and nicely scented, (the honeysuckle one is gorgeous, it's a really authentic fresh honeysuckle scent, a number of people have commented on it when I've used it at work). Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidston, 19 Nov. 2012
These hand-creams have lovely scents and work in to your hands quite quickly to moisten; so two great points for me. They are also a perfect size to pop in to your handbag, drawer and then one in the car: excellent - I have one everywhere I need; so that's even more points! I will buy these again and recommend them.