Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

• JLS

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 20 February 2012
Downloaded this album immediately and my daughter and I haven't stopped listening to it. the tracks are just great and can't wait for a singalong when we go to see them in concert
on 17 April 2011
Bought for my 8 year old as she is going to their concert. She says songs were nice but they're a bit boring preferred their other album.
on 23 January 2012
love the album and it is great to get music for the blackberry this way . recomend to any one who has a blackberry.
on 20 January 2010
I was quite surprised at how good this album is, every song has merit and their singing is very good indeed. This is great pop music and is a lot better than most of the material that is currently around.
if you want good music that you can enjoy dance to and feel good about the world then JLS is for you, for a debut album this is fantastic, the sound may be considered by some to be a little commercial, but it has to appeal to a wide audience and it certainly does.
I am sure they will mature into a world class band, as they move from boys to men. tracks of note are beat again, a great dance track, also everybody in love, a track with real class, crazy for you, a beautifully constructed song and the excellent close to you, if you are in two minds about this band, don't be they are great.................I Look to Youbuy the album you wont regret it.
on 27 December 2009
I just can't believe what's happened to them in a year. i wasn't even that keen on them in the x factor now i'm an absolute fan. all the songs are really fun with beat again being my favourite. with success equal to Alexandra, it just shows that winning isn't everything! i would definitely recommend it. I would also recommend: Overcome Alexandra Burke and Echo Leona Lewis.