5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping insight to a Rock marriage ., 1 Dec 2009
M. ODonnell "grim_reefer_2" (Edinburgh , UK) - See all my reviews
The reason i bought this book was to read about a certain Scott Weiland and his 'exploits' ! I had been waiting a while for this to come out and it was well worth the wait . There are a couple of 'time' mistakes throughout but i can forgive and forget on that (i.e dates etc...) . The only other criticism i found was that the book jumps a little back and forth throughout and can be a little confusing . This is definately a book for Scott Weiland , Stone Temple Pilots or Velvet Revolver fans . I genuinely can't see anyone else buying this book . Defiantely a 5 star read if you are any of the above !

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put It Down - A Must Read, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Fall to Pieces (Kindle Edition)
Quite simply, this is one of the best books I have ever read. Forsberg Weiland doesn't deal in clichés or worry about revealing too much of her life, it's ALL there. Unbelievably honest, very witty and endearing, this is a book chronicling a journey of a girl from a dirt poor, broken home to a teenager riddled with self doubt and self loathing to a woman who became a model, falling in love with a rock star, drug abuse and mental illness. Forsberg Weiland has a playful writing style, inviting you into her world and mind. It's never comfortable, it's often heartbreaking, but it's never dull and she never lapses into being deliberately controversial or shocking and refreshingly, she doesn't slag off anybody, instead she tries to understand them.

5.0 out of 5 stars an insight into drugs mental illness,and recovery, 20 Mar 2014
i chose his book for an insight to into addiction and mental illness. as a fellow sufferer and recoverer I found marys book both honest and inspiring to all who suffer and are looking for a source of identification. I cannot stress and recommened this book enough. 10 out of 10 and money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good book, 26 Jan 2014
I'm not a huge STP fan, I never heard of Mary Forsberg before and my exeptations were not great - but I REALLY like this book!! It's impossible stop reading, she's intelligent, got a wonderful sense of humor, doesn't take her self very seriously and it feels like I can realte to her. The best part is when she's writing about her illness, it's sincere and I get a better understanding for people suffering from bipolar 2. I recomend this to everybody, the connection to STP is really not very important, I will give it to my sister and she's never heard of them... / Sophie

Fall to Pieces