Size: 6x4m|Change

on 4 March 2012
The Nett is light and protects the pond from falling leaves and protects the fish from predators. It is easi;y trimmed to match the pond shape. The reason for 4 stars is that the nett comes with 10 plastic pegs which are not enough for a 6 x 4 meter pond and not strong enough to secure into anything but soft ground. I would recommend buying some metal tent pegs to go with the pond Nett
on 13 August 2013
The clear view fine cover net was absolutely fantastic - it did not detract from the beauty of the pond fish and once in place you really couldn't see it unless you really looked for it so I was very impressed.
However the plastic pegs which were supplied were, in my opinion about as much use as a chocolate fireguard. They were 'bulky and I found it very difficult to actually insert them into anywhere (gravel/soil etc); being such an 'un ordinary green colour' they were so very noticeable and stood out like a sore thumb; and there were too few of them.
Had the pegs been a little bit shorter and thinner and more like -'meat/kebab skewers' perhaps they would have been more effective.
on 13 June 2012
Ordered this net as not only was the Mr Heron having the odd dive but Mrs Fox thought she would come and try her luck. Net is very good, although more pegs are needed for the size. Good coverage and would appear to be doing the job, but have found it to be cheaper in a local store.
on 14 May 2016
After trying numerous methods to save my fish from our visiting heron, I finally gave in and brought a net. I had been very reluctant as I thought a net would look bad over the pond. But actually it looks really tidy and gives me n almost uninterrupted view of the pond surface.
So finally I hope my fish are save.
Only criticism, and this is a significant one. There far too few pegs. The pegs which are supplied are perfectly serviceable, but you will need at least three times as many. I purchased an extra pack of 20 steel pegs and ended up using them all as well as the 8 which were supplied with the net. So that will give you guide as to how many you'll need.
Other than that - perfect.
on 13 July 2013
Easy to fit and agree that the pegs are flimsy. However got elastic from local market and fed it through the mesh to ensure the mesh fits snugly and is securely attached. No need for plastic pegs.
on 28 June 2015
After losing two fish to a night time (prowler?), I laboured over the best way to protect them and this is the solution. It is set tight but above the water by about a foot where it allows water lilies to flower and taller plants to grow through. Other pond life, frogs, newts etc. can still enter or exit the water safely. I had to cut a couple of holes for established greenery and it stays solid, i.e. does not unravel or fray, which also allowed me to follow the contours of the pond neatly.
on 7 December 2010
Recently purchased 'Blagdon Clearview' Net cover in black. Needed as leaves were falling into pond. Arrived quite quickly, fitted and did the job! Thank you Amazon.
on 10 May 2016
I never netted my pond unwell a tabby decided to kill 70% off my fish so instead of killing the cat. I bought this its proper netting no cheap crap altho could have done with few more pegs but part from that it cover were I wanted.
on 16 February 2013
These were bought to protect our large koi pond; and are doing just that. Easy to use and effective. Very quick dispatch too which was great
on 16 July 2015
Very nice strong net which was easy to cover the pond with. I had the floating mats before but the Heron was still managing to get at the fish. This I tacked to a strip of wood to lay across the back of the pond and pulled the net to the front to peg it down. Very quick and effective and Heron proof now thank goodness. Well pleased and a good price too. Thank you