on 26 July 2011
I have recently purchased the Pure One flow internet radio and saw that the Pure E1 chargepak was going from £31 - £40 on various websites. Bought this one, installed it and it worked straight away. Just saved myself quite a few quid for the same difference. Decided to recharge after 15 hours of continuous use, no problems.
on 15 August 2010
I was reluctant to buy this at first as it wasn't the Pure original. However, it works a treat no difference. I recently purchased the new Pure Evoke 2s this battery works perfectly with it.
on 26 January 2014
I bought this battery to enable me to play my Pure Radio away from mains power.
It works!.
I am quite satisfied and, so I should be. It cost considerably more than a number of dry cells
to perform the same task. It also can be kept charged by the Radio. Which, again for the price
is to be expected.
on 28 April 2013
The battery was surprisingly easy to install, in spite of what other reviewers have said. You just connect the connector on the battery lead to the one inside the battery holder and your off. It seems to last OK also, though I haven't used it for a long time off the mains.

The only slight surprise is that the sound volume when on battery is much less than when the radio is on the mains. So if you swap from one to the other you are continually readjusting the volume control. I have no idea whether this is a design fault of the radio's or a battery problem. (This is the reason for 4 stars only)

At about £15 less than the Pure version of the battery, the Cameron Sino version is a good buy
on 27 December 2013
Some reviews said this was hard to fit. I found it reasonably easy to fit although I might have been lucky. Holds a good charge well. No problems at all after almost a year of use.
on 24 June 2014
Does exactly what is says in the box. Very pleased with the product. Easy to inset into the battery connections and fits tightly into the battery housing. It arrived on time by post. I was having some problems not associated directly with the product. However, the company Sheeyan International Ltd that delivered this item were extremely helpful in resolving this issue for me. I would have no hesitation in recommending this product and the supplier to all my family and friends. I will, with no hesitation purchase other items of the same type from this organisation.
on 6 October 2013
a trusted brand rechargeable battery, could be a bit lower in price than that charged but the old adage buy cheap you buy twice probably applies time will tell
on 9 August 2013
I can't understand why Pure don't supply this essential add on for their radios. Ok perhaps, being cynical, I can understand.... It's a great moneymaker
on 24 October 2010
I put this battery into my Pure Evoke-1s radio and it didn't really seem to fit properly and nothing happened! Simply wasn't compatible or was a dodgy one.. sent it back with no problems. I'm just going to buy the Evoke model now.. its not that much more expensive.
on 14 March 2013
Easy to fit, albeit a little fiddly with by big chubby finers and the tight connection but better that than a loose connection. I bought it for my Pure DAB radio as my wife listens in the bathroom and a mains supply wasn't sensible. Haven't really tested the lonevity of a charge but will ove rthe summer when/if we get in the garden. Seems to do what it claimed to do at half the price of the branded battery.

See one answered question