5.0 out of 5 stars Wii-lly good console - not just for children
My partner and I bought this stylish black Wii console for a joint Christmas present to ourselves, together with a Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board (Wii).

The black Console blends well with our other black boxes under the TV - such as the Surround sound system and video recorder. I think the white one would have been much more conspicuous.

We intended...
Published on 15 Dec. 2009 by D. Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars It comes with a nunchuck.....
Great item, delivered and packaged well as always by Amazon. The product description is boring and long winded and fails to mention that it comes with a nunchuck in the package too as well as the much mentioned motion plus controller.
Having known this it would have saved me buying and then having to return one of the nunchucks.
Otherwise great love the black...
Published on 7 Jan. 2010 by Ozzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo Wii, 8 Feb. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendo Wii Console (Black) with Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort and Motion Plus Controller (Wii) (Video Game)
This product is superb! I am enjoying every moment of it, it is worth every single penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous : ), 22 Feb. 2010
J. Clements - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Very quick delivery from Amazon. Its real good fun. I love Wii and I love Amazon toooo!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo Wii Console (Black), 14 Dec. 2009
D. Wilks (UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Like the fact that the console is in black - matches other games consoles as well as TV!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool gaming console ***, 11 Jan. 2010
Eddie Vanderloot "Der Loot" (London) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Very cool gaming console, Really recommended, and girls love it ..
give it 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Jan. 2015
A fun console, ideal for me as someone who isn't really into video games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun little machine, 13 Dec. 2009
Daši Gunnarsson "Pillinn" (Iceland) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Just had my Wii for couple of weeks and I must say it is a fun little system for the whole family. I got Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort wich are both fun games to play with the family and then I got Metroid Prime 3 Corruption wich is an amazing game. I only have one complaint and that is it does not come with a component cable (just like my PS3 did not come with an HDMI cable). I don't like this since I have to spend extra money on that after I get the system (it is essential to have these cables).

5.0 out of 5 stars wii fit plus, 22 April 2010
Margaret Binns ""unfit mii"" (Lincoln England UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My wii fit plus allows me to do as little or as much excersize as I feel able to do it tells me I'm obese,unbalanced and older than my years but I love it. I would waste my fee going to a gym but with wii fit plus I excersize very day and enjoy it even if it is only for 20mins a day as my joints often object to doing any more but at least thats 20mins more than I used to do and I've never laughed so much at making a fool of myself, so much more fun than the gym. I LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Dec. 2014
Excellent product and service. Will buy again Thanks!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 26 April 2010
Miclaus G. Dorel (Satu Mare, Romania) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought the console for my fiancee and she hugged the tv ever since. Thank you amazon for very good delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars New to Wii, 25 April 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I had only seen these units & played occasionly at a friends, so I felt I had to get my own. This deal was perfect, apart from not enough handsets for 2 players. Why do they do that ? Anyway the unit arrived & the extra handsets & we havent had so much fun for ages, The whole family are now involved & the competion, well!!
This has to be the best money Ive spent in ages, its brought all the family together & we are all having fun.