5.0 out of 5 stars EASY TO USE
Clear and easy to use instructions. A friend recommended this product to me and I was able to give my doctor the results and information.
Published 14 months ago by Ms. F. Stanley

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it yet
I haven't needed to use this product yet, so I can't say if it works or not. I am prone to infections, so I just wanted to buy one to keep in my medicine box.
Published 2 months ago by wightrider

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY TO USE, 3 July 2013
Ms. F. Stanley (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atlas Home Urine Tract Infection Test - Pack of 2 Tests (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 14 Oct 2013
i have used two tests so far, which proved to be positive and accurate as I attended the g.p afterwards who confirmed two infections. Would use and purchase again, a good useful addition to my basic medicine cabinet.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 2 Dec 2013
Unlike some other tests, this test has very good instructions and the packaging is excellent. It's very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea Having Individual Ones, 25 Aug 2013
Mrs. R. A. Hewlett (Suffolk) - See all my reviews
I didn't know until my doctor told me that these strips go off after being opened a month so I googled and found these packs of two and even they are individually wrapped inside the packet so no wastage now and I always have them to hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Atlas home Urine infection Test Kit, 23 Nov 2010
I use the kit whenever I think I have an infection although it appears to be expensive in comparison with bulk purchase of such items
it does mean that when I need to attend the GP surgery to obtain an antibiotic I know that there is an infection and the relevant urine sample is taken for the nurse on-duty to check and confirm my suspicions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and accurate, 28 Jun 2014
I find the testing strips very useful and accurate when compared with the doctor's professional strips. The only drawback is the price. It becomes very expensive when used quite frequently. However, I would still recommend them and find the sealed packets a useful feature.

3.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it yet, 30 Jun 2014
wightrider (Isle of Wight, England.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for medical box, 24 Mar 2013
The urine tract and infection test arrived really fast,I have not used it yet as it was bought for my medical box after becoming quite ill not realising I had an infection as I had no pain when I used the toilet.I am hoping with this test at home I can test my self if I have any sign of a problem and visit the doctor before it gets worse..

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the box, 19 Mar 2012
item does what it says on the box. good service from this company, very well packaged and very quick thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014