Price:£9.50 - £39.26

on 1 March 2011
First rate socks. Very warm. Here is the sizing information provided on the size LARGE box:
Size Large
UK 6-8
EU 39-42
US (Female) 8-10
US (Male) 7-9
11 comment|349 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2011
I ordered the lilac ones - colour is lovely and they fit really well. Went for size L which was UK women's 6-8.
on 6 February 2011
Great! Lovely, soft and warm. I got the medium size for my size 5 wellies and they fit nicely. Pricey but worth it.
on 18 November 2013
I love my hunter wellies, one of my best ever buys. So I thought I would get some of the matching socks. I wore them for an hour long walk around town on a rainy day. I recommend a pair of cotton socks underneath, for two reasons. Firstly the fleece makes your feet sweat!! Synthetic fabric is never a good idea but i was in a hurry. Reason number is the main one. The sock is stitched together like a boot and the seams rub! Badly,I have 2 giant blisters.
on 7 January 2012
My wife had mentioned she wanted some of these wellington boot liners for ages so I got on Amazon, found & ordered these ready for Christmas.
I hoped they'd be good quality as the brand HUNTER seemed to deal in expensive / top quality merchandise.
It wasn't until yesterday that she actually tried them for the 1st time (as she'd hurt her knee before Christmas) and she was most unhappy with them. It appears that the stitching together of the various sections is quite prominent and solid which made the liners too uncomfortable to wear. She tried using them with a thick pair of socks but would have needed wellingtons a couple of sizes too big to accomodate the both, liner & sock.
As I got these before Christmas, I am out of time to return them so will probably sit in the bottom of the drawer unless we find someone to give them to.
Can't recommend these to anyone else and will need to look for another manafacturer who make a one piece liner - so no hard stitching.
33 comments|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2012
I am UK size 5 and medium fits nicely. However, these are thick and if you are buying them to wear specifically inside wellies then you need to size your wellies up by a size as my size 5 wellies dont fit with tese socks - I had to return them and order size 6, for which I incurred postage costs! Notwithstanding this, the socks themselves are lovely, warm and comfortable.
on 31 October 2010
Arrived quickly, a super smart fleecy wellie sock, a must have for winter with your Hunter wellies. As someone else said on the reviews if you're at the small end of the scale on the sizing you will be left with quite a bit more sock than you need inside your wellie. I'm a 5+ shoe and went for a 6 wellie but a medium wellie sock which went up to 5, if I'd have got the large wellie sock I think it would have made my wellies too tight.
on 19 February 2011
I got these socks for a friends birthday and went with the advice about the sizes. We are both normally a size 6/6.5 but I went for the size that supposedly were for upto a size 5 and they fit perfectly.
on 28 October 2014
these are a not so cheap knock off. I ordered another pair from another supplier exact same product code and they are vastly different. Quality of stitching, material even the box they came in were boyond fake. Ive reported to hunter. Actually considered just adking for my money back to keep quiet but balls to it. Fake fake fake do not buy amazon get a grip of your sellers.
on 19 December 2010
These really help keep your feet warm in cold weather, and look good with your wellies - though a bit of Hunter logo overload. I'm between a size 6 and size 7 - the size 6 was a bit snug, the 7s a bit large and these have made the size 7 a perfect fit. I couldn't have worn them with the 6 - I'd say they've added 1/3 of a size. I bought the large, 6-8, which is quite generous, and if you're at the lower end of the size range I'd go smaller.

See one answered question