on 13 May 2012
This Mp3 download is nice chill-out music for times when life seems a bit nasty. As so often is these days. Forget tomorrow a bit and listen to this chill to the bone-marrow tunes!!
on 9 December 2013
This is a really cool mix. There are some inspirational tracks in there especially the one which literally reminds me of a girl walkinhg around a hard floor with high heel stiletto shoes.. 16 mins 15 seconds into the mix.. You'll see what I mean when you listen to it.
And when you consider the price, its a bargain... BUY it!!!
on 9 November 2013
Totally value for money. A great selection of hour long great chill out music for the price of nothing. I think "Take a Chill Pill" is better than album "Chillout 2013 - from Chilled Café Lounge to del Mar Ibiza the Classic".
on 26 August 2015
a little dated now, but a bargain at this price for over an hour of chill out music well mixed
on 5 October 2014
some some tracks mixed in there and some tracks I would not expect, brill.
on 16 October 2015
Fantastic for my fitness class cool down.
on 24 March 2015