on 2 March 2011
Ordered these in the late afternoon/evening and they arrived the following morning. Extremely quick delivery and ink cartridges worked perfectly with my MP600 printer. Definitely order from here again!
on 9 February 2011
When ordered, there was a packaging error- I got 3 colour cartridges + 1blk. This has been immediately corrected when I left feedback. I received 3 BLK by post and I now have 3 MYC free.
on 5 August 2011
These inks are perfect for the multitude of plain printing that my machine contends with. No spills, smears or dodgy coverage. and great service too.
on 17 January 2012
I first received the wrong ink cartridges. I then sent a mail to Froginks about this and sent me by express the proper inks cartridges.

The one I finally received (the right ones!) works perfectly.

You shouldn't hesitate to buy them.
on 21 November 2013
Your sales ordering literature is inconsistent and confusing. It sometimes shows these cartridges as being suitable for a Canon iP4500 printer (my one) and yet sometimes it doesn't include this printer on this list of suitable printers. My guess is that sometimes the long list of suitable printers gets 'truncated' and therefore some suitable printers do not get shown. See difference between the printer list shown on the website and the list produced for the delivery note.
on 24 June 2012
MUCH MUCH cheaper than the proper Canon cartridges and seem to work fine so far!
I took the advice of other reviewers of this product and took care when opening as
they do drip initially but that's OK so long as you know.
I was alarmed at first because the box doesn't reference my actual printer model
and actually says it contains a "C-5BK", but the actual cartridge itself
has a "PGI5BK" label on it.
All's well!
on 17 April 2012
I have used some of the other recycled cartridges, they were leaking and the chip wasn't fixed properly. But this product work well. I have been using these on mt Cannon MP500 printer for copying handouts to my students. I copy hundreds of pages each week. These cartridges gives more good quality copies. Not leaking, working like the originals. Great Product!!!
on 16 August 2013
I always used to buy original canon cartridges before, first time I ordered these compatible ones! I am very happy with the product and the delivery, arrived shortly after I ordered and definitely does the job!! I am giving 4 stars for the price and the quality! The only difference I have noticed; original canon cartridges print more pages and last longer!
on 23 February 2013
For now I only used one cartridge and print well.
If at last one have the same quality, it cost me the same as the original and printed twice.
As I read here about the opening and put it in the printer, have some caution because can splash some ink, but not a big deal, only know about it.
And I use it at my MP600.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Work well, don't leak, cost little. Enable an old printer to still give untroubled service. Have now used around 30 of these branded cartridges from various suppliers and can recommend. Tip: take the top label off (as instructed) before the bottom orange bit - otherwise they *do* tend to leak.