5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, best gel on the market
Not only is this the best gel around, evapourates so does not leave odour or bitter taste behind. It is alos good for fat splashes and sapills on clothing whilst you are out. Very good stain remover on silk ties.
Published on 23 April 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars hand sanitiser
This is a nice liquid sort of gel that rubs right in, and it doesn't tend to leave the hands sticky.
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, best gel on the market, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Purell Hygienic Hand Rub 350ml Bottle 9659-12-EEU00 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean hands, 26 Dec 2012
Tony R. (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent product for sanitising your hands and clearing them of nasty bugs. This product is used in hospitals to good effect. Ordered through Amazon and was delivered by the supplier very quickly and at a very good price. Would highly recommend.
T.R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purell Hygienic Hand Rub, 9 Nov 2013
This was purchased for a specific reason.
It is a strong hand rub as used in hospital wards.
NOT BE USED ON CHILDREN AND KEPT OUT OF THEIR REACH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 May 2013
Brian Glass (St. Louis, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This product dispenses hand sanitiser gel, and it is of a good, large size. The pump is of quality construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars And please say to me, you'll let me hold your hand, 16 Jun 2013
Hal Marshall "Literary philanthropist" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I ran into this product rather a lot on my recent cruise. In fact I don't think I ever got more than about twenty feet without meeting yet another bottle of it. I was initially rather alarmed, assuming that the whole vessel was in the grip of some hideous outbreak which would soon have me sending forth horrible things from every orifice. However, I was relieved to discover that these were merely preventative measures. Clearly they didn't exactly trust all two thousand of us to wash our hands properly after engaging in some of our more germ-ridden activities. Speaking only for myself now, I must confess their lack of faith was entirely justified.

However, I did manage to become rather addicted to using these things. You get rather paranoid actually, in that sort of environment. The alcohol content of this stuff means that it leaves your hands a bit chilly as it evaporates. It's not an unpleasant effect though and knowing it is heralding the complete annihilation of untold hand-dwelling nasties is more than worth it. It added a bit of comedy to the cruise too. Shaking hands with the Captain, for instance, meant a great big spray of this stuff (under intense scrutiny from his minders) before being allowed to get your mitts on him. And the event was recorded for posterity too, to be played on an endless loop, resulting in a succession of grown adults pictured apparently rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of meeting such an important figure.

I like that effect and I want passers-by to think visitors to my office are equally pleased to be seeing me. Hence I shall be purchasing at least one of these pump dispensers as soon as my credit card recovers from the abuse it has suffered over the past week. Which may take some considerable time actually. I hope the bugs don't get me in the meantime...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, seemingly fine for children..., 5 Sep 2014
To be honest, I haven't used this yet (just ordered it) but I want to state that I'm not sure why the one reviewer says you can't use this on children. They should be supervised and I'm not sure if age is a factor, but a quick online search brings up results from reputable sites (the NHS, for example) who say it's fine. Do not take my work for it though just in case...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 May 2014
This is a fabulous product, it has a nice spout, it lasts longer than traditional ones. I use it for disinfecting my hands when handling our young baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 29 May 2014
This product is very good to have in the kitchen, bathroom etc. especially when you have small grandchildren. It is much easier to just put some of the hand rub on than go through the process of washing hands., though we do, of course, still drum in the fact that you should wash your hands if their is no hand rub around.

The product was a day late in arriving as the Courier sent a text saying "an attempt was made to deliver this product....."
There were 8 people in the house that day with front door open all the time and no-one appeared - we have had this before with one or two of the Couriers, but most have found us - if they can't find us they phone my mobile, which this one did not.

However, I am very pleased with this and will order again when I have run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 April 2014
Been looking everywhere for this, great gel, comes in handy with having a new baby, and the rest if the family use if too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 9 April 2014
M. Anderson (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
It does the job of cleaning my hands in a hygienic way and is better than soap and easier on the hands

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›