on 25 April 2011
I bought the chopper for myself last year and my daughter wanted one when she saw how useful it was. I couldn't find it anywhere but eventually looked at Amazon and it was there. I love mine for chopping all veg, my daughter does too but she now has a new baby and it will be very useful when he is being weaned. It stores well too.
on 15 October 2011
i have had one of these before this was a very good price for this product and i would reccomend this to any one, i have a sandwich shop and we chop lots of things on this.
on 24 November 2014
If you have arthritis in your hands and shoulders, forget about buying this. You also still have to chop onions, carrots and potatoes to a small size to put them through this chopper, I have to put my forearm along the unit and lean on it to chop the vegetables. My hands don't have the strength. I should have returned the unit. Now sitting in the kitchen cupboard collecting dust.
on 29 November 2015
Let me tell you that I am normally a big fat sucker when it comes to kitchen gadgets! You name it, I probably have it! So when I saw the advert for the "Nicer Dicer", I was mesmerised. But having bought so many other gadgets in the past and either been disappointed or used them once and chucked them in the cupboard, I was determined not to fall for it this time.

But the advert looked amazing so I started doing my research - looking at reviews and alternative brands. I found that the "Nicer Dicer" didn't have many good reviews. And there were also so many cheaper versions avaliable - also with bad reviews. Then I came across this on Amazon and the reviews looked too good to be true. A few people said that they had owned a Nicer Dicer in the past and this one was much better quality overall.

So guess what? I fell for it and ordered it. Thank god my husband wasn't home when it arrived because I knew he wouldn't be very happy seeing another gadget once again! So I was hoping and praying that this would be as amazing as I thought!

And I can finally say that this is apsolutly amazing! If only I had discovered this all those years ago before I wasted so much money and cluttered up the kitchen with useless junk! I would give this chopper 10 stars if I could! I honestly cannot recommend it enough. Chopping onions is my worst chore in the kitchen but this chopper has made life so much easier now. Literally takes seconds to chop an onion!

I haven't tried any other vegetables yet as the primary reason I got this is for onions. If you're debating whether to get this or not then I'd say go for it! Seriously it's worth every penny!

P.S just a little tip for chopping onions, if the onion is large then cut it in half first. Small ones are fine to put in whole. And be quick, don't think about it, just do it! Enjoy :)
on 20 January 2012
I wish I had bought one of these years ago, the only fault is the lid should have a lock in place mechanism which is a minor will defiantly buy again
on 13 August 2014
Love, Love, LOVE this item. If you hate chopping veg & fruit like me, then this is a great item for you. I did quite a lot of research on the best non electric chopper, and this came up as the best (in my own reviews). Bought it and haven't chopped a thing since! I use it every day, for salads and veg for cooking. Cooking and food prep is so much nicer, when you speed up all the menial jobs like chopping.

I have had this for over a month and have chopped: carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, courgettes, eggs on a daily basis. It cuts it perfectly. Yes, you do have to slam it down a bit when doing carrots and tomatoes (so they don't flatten, but rather dice perfectly), but, it's a 1 second job and great for salads and anyone who wants to start eating more veg like me.
on 20 February 2012
I love using this chopper it,s very easy and simple to use and very handy. I used this chopper for fruit salad and veg salad.
on 10 March 2014
I ordered this gadget having spent at least an hour chopping up onions for a large volume of soup. This gadget is superb!! All the years I have resented working with onions. Now dicing and slicing onions will be a pleasure with no more streaming eyes.
on 14 August 2014
Hands down, one of the MOST fantastic and efficient kitchen/home essentials I've ever bought...whoever made this is briiiant and kudos to amazon for selling this item....I bought this months ago and there are only a hand full of things i use as much as i use this. Irreplacable and indispensable. Dishwasher safe, easy storage, bottom container doubles up as a storage container and comes with a Lid too! 100% Recommend. Awesome Product!
on 19 January 2015
Chops onion into cubes. Everything else it cuts into chip type pieces. It is mush quicker at doing everything. I prepared a salad with several different elements very quickly. The cutting blades are very sharp. So don't even touch them. The blades bent cutting carrots. The best think is cutting chillies without touching them