5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous idea!
I bought these for my 9 year old who, like most kids, grows through shoes at an alarming rate! She loves these boots. They are easy to put on, easy to clean, easy to alter as her feet grow and are more than good enough for recreational skating.
Published on 12 July 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!!
Published on 16 Jan 2011 by raquel

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!!, 16 Jan 2011
I bought these skates for my little girl who is 4 years old. I thought they would be excellent as they are hard wearing and adjustable as she keeps growing. However this is the third pair of skates Kates skates have sent me because to our horror when she was skating in them the blade snaps. How dangerous is this???? we asked for our money back and they refused giving us some garbage about warranty. They actually knew about the fault with these skates as they told me the blades hadn't been set right so why they didn't do a product recall is beyond me. They even had the cheek to tell me if I wanted a different pair i'd have to put extra money too. Well I won't be buying anything else from them!!

1.0 out of 5 stars One thing to bear in mind with these skates..., 6 Jun 2011
Newbonic (Yorkshire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SFR Girls Adjustable Hardboot Figure Ice Skate (Misc.)
I got a pair of these for my daughter's skating lessons. They come with quite a deep grind down the length of the blade - maybe 3/8 in radius? This really bites into the ice during turns and proved unusable to my daughter going for level 2. So I went to have a shallower 1/2" grind put on them like the public hire skates. No dice - the small hole above the blade won't fit onto any normal grinder said the guy at Ice Sheffield!

So now she's had to go back to using hire skates for lessons, and I'm stuck with ungrindable skates!

For that reason - 1 star.

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS, 12 Feb 2014
I bought these skates assuming they would last 2-3 years as mu daughters feet grow. She has used them approximately 6-8 times and one of the blades has split right through. I contacted the seller but they don't want to know. I have NOW seen several reviews where the blade has split. These should be removed from sale by any responsible seller. *** DO NOT BUY IF YOU WANT YOU CHILD TO STAY SAFE***. BE RESONSIBLE SFR AND REMOVE FROM PUBLIC SALE BEFORE A CHILD IS SERIOUSLEY HURT.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous idea!, 12 July 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars SFR Girls Adjustable Hardboot Figure Iceskates, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: SFR Girls Adjustable Hardboot Figure Ice Skate (Misc.)
I thought these were great when I first got them but My daughter can't skate so well in them. Ther're too hard and she can't get the moves for figure skating right in them. I'm now having to get her proper Figure skates which allow more flexibility. These are good for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars fine skates, 19 Nov 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: SFR Girls Adjustable Hardboot Figure Ice Skate (Misc.)
Fine skates. Looks the part. A bit fiddly to adjust, but once that was accomplished, they were fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 11 May 2013
I bought these skates for my 5yr old, she loves them, very nice for a little girl, chunkier than normal ice skates,

5.0 out of 5 stars mrs, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: SFR Girls Adjustable Hardboot Figure Ice Skate (Misc.)
Very speedy delivery great item daughter thrilled and a lovely colour. Even better you can adjust the size as yourn child grows .well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my growing daughter, 3 April 2014
We've actually had these 3 years now, and I am happy that my daughter has been skating with them and not outgrown them, as they adjust, they are really great for us...

5.0 out of 5 stars ice, 19 Mar 2014
kid loves them , and iv saved money as you can change the size 3 time
she toled her mates and now they want some