5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Ladies Diamond Watch
I wanted a watch that was not to blingy that would be ideal for holidays and still look good.

I came across the Fossil Watch and I love it, for the money it has various details that many of the 'desiger' watches are charding £150 upwards for. Date Display, Water Resistant, Light weight, easy to adjust strap length if needed.

I also found with...
Published on 23 Sept. 2011 by Laney9

3.0 out of 5 stars Fossil watch
I bought it as a christmas present for my girlfriend and i was extremely dissapointed when i saw it was so much smaller than it appears in the picture but eh well, it was my fault for not checking the size.

Other than that its allright.
Published 12 months ago by Adrian Dimitri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Ladies Diamond Watch, 23 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Fossil ES2437 Ladies White Acrylic 'Stella' Watch with Stone Set Bezel (Watch)

I also found with numerous other fashion watches the Face Size is very large and swamped my wrist, this is perfect, so much so I also purchased it in clear stap and case, no clashing with clothes as completely see through.

Recommended product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 13 Feb. 2014
great lokk , great price , an excellent present and my other loves it to bits , will use it again

3.0 out of 5 stars Fossil watch, 4 Jan. 2014

Other than that its allright.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 29 Dec. 2013
Nice watch. Disappointed with strap. Was unable to adjust myself. Had to take to watch shop, cost me £7.50 to have two links taken out

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish., 25 Oct. 2013
Bought for someone as a birthday present, first time they tried to take the watch off one of the buttons to release the clasp jammed - had a fight to get the watch off. Sent back for a refund, very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch, 24 Sept. 2013
Beautiful watch, just what I wanted. Not too big like other acrylic watches I have seen. Just enough bling to make it sparkle.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PURCHASE EVER, 17 Jun. 2013
I love this watch as it is smaller than a lot of similar watches. Would definitely recommend it to anyone that has smaller wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, 27 Jan. 2013
bought as an xmas present for my sister, she seemed very pleased with it as it's smart to wear out or just for daily use

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil ES2437 Ladies white Acrylic Stella Watch, 26 Sept. 2012
This is a particularly great watch for those who have slim wrists! Many watches of this design are too big but this is smaller so my wrist doesn't look swamped. Very pleased with it and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, 21 May 2012
I love this watch! I bought it for myself and didn't want to spend a lot of money on a ceramic one, as was looking to wear it everyday. I have small wrists, and a lot of faces on these type of watches look too big, but the size on this is perfect.
I had to get a couple of links taken out, which cost around £5 in a jewelry store. Would totally recommend it - and it's a lot cheaper here on amazon than in the major department stores.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›