5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best TV series ever
Published on 13 Jan 2010 by Sarah Vooght

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the Series, the box was a bit naff
I love criminal minds, and this season was no disappointment! Have been waiting for the box set for months so i can finally start watching Season 5 which i have saved on my sky box!!!

however the packaging was useless. the little plastic tabs that hold the dvds in the case, 6 discs had 3 each of these plastic tabs, 6 discs each had one missing, which meant that...
Published on 4 April 2010 by C. Patchett

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best TV series ever, 13 Jan 2010
Sarah Vooght (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
Season 4 kicks off with the conclusion to the 3rd season finale, discovering which agent's car exploded. As the series develops, so too do the characters. The episode story lines are really interesting and there are character specific episodes for the whole main cast. The season finale ends in another cliff hanger and leaves you screaming for more CM. With all the extra and behind the scenes, this is well worth the money and a must have for a CM fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best series, best season, 14 Mar 2010
This review is from: Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
This deeply under rated series is by far the best 'TV' available on American television, its gripping, not overly sentimental, and offers the watcher an excellent mix of suspense and intrigue. Season four is, in my opinion, the best so far, with the familiar characters opening up to reveal a deeper insight into why they do what they do, and how they cope with it. I would highly recommend the whole series to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series - just don't read the back cover!, 11 Mar 2010
S. Smyth (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
Another excellent season for Criminal Minds. More fantastic story writing and acting from the entire cast. 26 brilliant episodes, not one weak episode.

But if (like me) you've not seen this season and desperately want to know whose car was blown up at the end of season 3... do NOT read the back cover. It'll ruin it for you.

And another brilliant cliff hanger to the season. Now please bring on Season 5. Quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars well it was ok i guess..., 17 Feb 2011
gem (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
I was pleased with the product itself - the show is amazing and i love it - but i wasn't too pleased with the service of amazon. don't get me wrong, they have been brilliant in the past, but this time i was left waiting long past the supposed arrival date, and had to ask for a replacement. by the time the replacement got to me the original had arrived and i had to send it back. a bit too much effort and time expended for a couple od dvds... ah weel, i'll still use amazon again so whatever :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another gripping series, 14 Jan 2011
Mark Steers "Mathematician" (Oxford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
the loss of the one of the leasing characters in season 3 threatened the future of this series but season 4 remains strong. Again they are not afraid to explore tricky and maybe controversial subject matter and the team grips you throughout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 1 Dec 2010
T. Wood (Middle England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
This is a brilliant addition to the Criminal Minds Series. All the stories have you on the edge of your seat, and there is a real cliff hanger at the end. I love series which make you go 'ohhhh' when the villain is revealed. This has that in almost every episode added to which are the reasons these guys/girls do what they do. Wonderful. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ex CSI Girl, 7 May 2010
S. Hauxwell "Sammy" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
This show is amazing! ... I used to watch CSI's without fail, then I discovered Criminal Minds and I haven't looked back since, (actually I cannot stand CSI's anymore) that's how great this show is!..

The team in the show deserves a pat on the back, every episode leaves you wanting more! From the writing, to the production to the actors, All brillant!

And the seasons 3 Cliffhanger OMG, I was like please not let it be JJ she's pregnant and of course, I pre-ordered the 4th Season and I watch all episodes in 2 days back to back this is how addictive this show is!.. So I now know who it is and it was great! This has to be one of my favourite seasons of CM.

Currently watching Season 5 at the moment and again this is not a let down, the only disappointment is the 4mins ad breaks in between hahaha!... The storylines are gripping and seriously if your like me and following season 5.... OMG episode 9 I actually cried! .... so if your reading this and want a new crime series to watch this is the one to watch, I urge you to buy all seasons it will not be a waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Series, 9 Mar 2010
H. Brown (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
This show is one of the best on TV!
I bought all the series in one go and am now on Series 4 - I just can't stop watching this show. Talk about addicted to something! It is well acted, great directors, well written - BRILLIANT TELEVISION! I can't wait for Series 5! If you love, crime, mystery, drama - this is the show to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR CM FANS, 2 Mar 2010
Jill Simcoe (STOKE ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
THIS SERIES JUST GOES ON FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH. AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR CRIMINAL MINDS FANS. WE LEARN ALOT MORE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR PASTS AS WELL AS DARK SOMETIMES DISTURBING UNSUBS (UNIDENTIED SUBJECTS). WELL RECOMMNEDED. IT ALSO HELPS TO RECAP AS YOU ENJOY SERIES 5 NOW BEING SHOWN

5.0 out of 5 stars Criminal Minds - the best!!, 3 Nov 2009
Ms. S. G. Kerr "Sue Kerr" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love Criminal Minds. The quality of this programme is terrific, the storylines are well thought out and all make sense. It is full of realism and the main actors do a brilliant job. I always feel rather depressed when I reach the last episode on the very last disc....and I know then that my life will have less meaning.....(joke - well almost!!!)

Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD]
Criminal Minds - Season 4 [DVD] by Guy Norman Bee (DVD - 2010)
16.60