on 16 December 2010
Very pleased with this item. Personally, i found it matched the napkins (made by the same maker) perfectly. Value for money and delivered in a timely fashion. Highly recommended.
on 7 February 2010
Yes was very happy but was sad as i could not get the napkins to match for some reason...
on 31 December 2012
The quality of this product was extremely poor. It had large pen marks all round the perimeter of the product where a circle had been drawn before cutting the cloth to size. There was also a large black pen mark in the centre. In adittion to the pen marks the material had been cut so badly it was frayed and torn around the edge. It was unfortunate as the material itself was quite nice and festive. I could not give the table cloth as a gift nor use it myself!
on 4 February 2016
I cut a hole in this and used it as a festive tree skirt. It was great and I got lots of compliments. I might get a matching one for the table for next year...
It's not the best quality material, but I knew that when I bought it. The creases from packaging are pretty deep and I was nervous to iron it but a wash and tumble dry worked well. Just take it out of the dryer when warm and lay flat.
on 20 October 2013
Received my tablecloth within 2 days of ordering and also ordered matching napkins. Was delighted with the products, they are of very high quality and look very durable and am looking forward to using them this Christmas!!
on 19 February 2013
Great delivery time and arrived in time for Christmas day, a nice quality Christmas table cloth which I am sure will get used time and time again, can definately reccommend it
on 3 October 2014
Not what I expected looks like something you would get out of a bargain basement, photo really doesn't show the cheapness, suppose you get what you pay for
on 14 February 2016
Not the greatest quality, scalloped edge not finished off, left unhemmed. Did the job I got it for and looked pretty. Not sure if I'd recommend it though.
on 29 December 2012
Lovely table cloth, looked perfect on the Christmas dinner table, wellpackaged and well described. Arrived quickly. Am very happy with the item thanks.
on 21 October 2015
Just what we expected,bought early for Christmas and was not disappointed.
Arrived within a few days,good purchase and quality for the money.