on 18 January 2015
This has become our traditional Christmas tablecloth for the past few years as we love it. It's a little bit sparkly, a very good size and a decent thickness. As yet it's showing no signs of wear but then again it only comes out for one week a year and washes well. Very festive and sets the Christmas table off a treat.
on 19 December 2012
Being our first Christmas dinner at home, I was looking to do the works on our table (festive table cloth, center piece, place mats and napkins). When I checked this product, I was impressed, firstly with the color and gold embroidery, then with the selection of sizes to choose from. I ordered this item on the Friday and it was posted through my door by lunch time on the following Tuesday. The sizing is perfect and its a lovely fit and design! Christmas cant come fast enough now!!!
on 29 January 2013
quick delivery, Angelica Christmas Tablecloth, Red, 50 x 70 Inch love it, it luks fantastic on the table, we used it at christmas at dinner time I bought two of these it made my table look lovely when we put all the trimmings on
on 28 December 2010
this table cloth was excellent value for money and made my christmas table look fabulous all my guests commented on it
on 8 December 2011
this item was delivered quickly and matched the pic's perfectly. it will look lovely on my table for christmas. only thing wrong was that there was a slight fault. there was a slight tear in the cloth. i didnt bother returning it as it was close to the edging where it wont be noticed and wanted to be sure i had 1 in time for christmas.
on 11 November 2014
I got this for Christmas dinner this year and I wasn.t disappointed. It is very festive, beautiful and I think you will be very happy if you purchase this.
on 31 December 2013
Was a perfect fit for the table and the gold threading really made it stand out. Very good quality for the price and loved the matching napkins
on 22 November 2013
Bought this last year and was very impressed with the quality. Have just got it out again and am amazed at how beautiful it is.
on 6 January 2014
mum was very impressed with this item and loves how well it is made she will be buying more items form this suplyer thank you
on 24 June 2014
Was lovely on the Christmas table and I am able to reuse this again and again. Very nice cloth thank you