5.0 out of 5 stars Bodyclock finally in order!
Lumie Bodyclock

Although Lumie fail to advertise it well, the product in question can behave as both an 'alarm clock' (with sunrise & sunset lighting options, as well as an audible alarm for back-up) and an ambient light, meaning that if you once had a bedside lamp, you could simply ditch it and use the space for this product. This in itself is a wonderful...
Published on 21 Sept. 2011 by Picard

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Aready owning, using & loving my Lumie SAD lamp, i had high hopes for this clock & was pretty excited looking forward to waking up with a smile on my face as big as the one pictured on the box of the bright eyed happy bed slumbering lady!

Forget it. I woke up like a feeling like a miserable grizzly bear.

I gave it two stars...one star because it...
Published on 28 Feb. 2013 by m&m

‹ Previous | 137 38 3966 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars not like my old one which saddly died, 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Lumie Bodyclock STARTER 30 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise and Sunset Features (Personal Care)
I had problems with this model,not like my old one which saddly died, but the people at lumi fixed it promptly without any hesitation. A very good service in my mind!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to wake up with the light, 17 Nov. 2014
D. L. Pierce "dai" (Fleet Hants UK) - See all my reviews
I like to wake up with the light, better than an alarm. It will need a longer trial in mid winter to see if I feel happier when it is dark outside. I think it does.

4.0 out of 5 stars A ray of sunshine, 13 Feb. 2012
This definitely helps with the dark mornings, however the clock doesn't keep good time, this is the second one I have bought one not impressed with the clock at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 23 Jan. 2014
I've had trouble for years waking up without feeling grumpy at annoying alarms. This light, so far, has fulfilled my requirement. I am eased out of my sleep gently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit wouldn't be without it, 18 May 2015
Great bit of kit wouldn't be without it, feel refreshed in morning after gently woken by this device. Now use with toddler and has fixed her sleep cycle perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this clock, 21 Jan. 2015
I love this clock. Wakes me up and I feel in such a better mood. I use the flash function to tell me it's time to get up. It is very annoying so definitely works!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant xmas present, 5 Jan. 2015
This item is brilliant, seems a little expensive for an alarm clock but it was a gift for my boyfriend for xmas and he loves it says its made a huge difference..

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 28 Nov. 2014
A good buy. This clock has helped reset my internal body clock. I like the sunset feature as well as the sunrise. The clock display isn't too bright. Worthwhile.

3.0 out of 5 stars All in alll it is not a bad product. The light system works perfectly, 30 July 2014
All in alll it is not a bad product. The light system works perfectly. It's just the buzzer alarm that is extremely annoying, but cannot be changed or replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this. Was nervous at first about waking up ..., 10 Mar. 2015
I love this. Was nervous at first about waking up with an audible alarm but it does work and I do feel better for not being abruptly awakened by a noisy alarm.

‹ Previous | 137 38 3966 | Next ›