5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit
Published on 29 Jan 2011 by BettyBloop

2.0 out of 5 stars bags
I purchased these bags with a view yo becoming more environmentally friendly but I am not happy with the quality, 2 out of 3 bags split when I use them to line my 7ltr food waste bin. I will not be purchasing them again and will look for a better quality alternative.
Published on 1 Aug 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit, 29 Jan 2011
This review is from: 8 Litre Cornstarch Biobag Food Waste Caddy liner 100 Liner Pack - 100% Biodegradable & Compostable. (Kitchen & Home)
Fantastic, I have finally found the product of my food waste dreams!! OK, a little overboard maybe but these liners are exactly what I have been looking for. Our local authority issue food waste caddy measures 24cm wide x 21cm deep x 22cm high and these liners fit it like a glove with no baggy bits and still leaves a little room to tie them up when they're full. I cannot vouch at this point for their strength as I am only on my first liner, but they feel pretty identical to my very satisfactory supermarket-bought ones for integrity, so I am expecting good things.
As for the sellers service? I would and will definitely buy from them again, enough said!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong enough not to let the contents leak out!, 24 Jan 2010
Not much to say other than they fit very snugly around the rim of the compost bin that our local authority gave us so that they don't fall in every time you throw some food away. The ones the LA supplied didn't fit as well. They arrive in good time too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make life so much easier, 19 Mar 2010
A. Wallis "andyw1" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
IF you are having to use food cady's supplied by your council then these will make life so much easier, let alone cleaner and less smelly. I can't recommend them too highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 14 Nov 2010
I use these to line my kitchen compost crock -Jumbo Ceramic Kitchen Compost Crock - Products ID: 642. They stop the contents from oozing and sticking to the crock and when full can be thrown into the garden compost bin where they break down fairly quickly.
The 3 roll pack is very good value.
(If you are going to compost your tea bags, it is a good idea to let them dry out before putting them into your liner, otherwise the liquid does start leaking through.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Biobags for kitchen caddy, 9 Jun 2010
June Doll "June" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Good quality biodegradable bags for a kitchen caddy. Good price and nice customer service from the supplier. Free delivery too. Would buy again and would use this supplier again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent food waste bags, 18 Dec 2010
A. Deacon (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
These bags are biodegradable and are used in food caddies where food waste is recycled. They are are simple to use with a good capacity. The company send them promptly and they are very efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Caddy Bags, 2 Jun 2010
These bags were fairly hard to find, now the main supermarket chains are beginning to stock them. No difference in price so why go out when you can buy online in decent quantity. Product is as described, Biodegradable, and supplied on a prompt and efficient basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars 8 litre cornstarch biobag, 26 Feb 2012
Great product, arrived quickly. Right size for kitchen caddy provided by local authority, and accepted by them for food waste collection. Better price than those belatedly supplied by local supermarket. Will definitely buy again.

The only worry I had was that there seemed to be no clear indication on the bag that it was for food waste disposal, as opposed to ordinary composting, but it is obviously recognisable by the collectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 21 Feb 2012
These are an ideal size for family foodscraps, are good value and meet our local authority's compostibility requirements. As we use our undersink cupboard as a mini kitchen recycling collection centre, any larger size bag would be wasteful and you'd never fill it before the scraps got smelly. I will definitrely purchase again

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for council-issue food waste containers, 17 Dec 2010
These little bags are perfect for putting into council-issue food bins. They are much stronger than they feel and look, keeping food and smells contained within. I would recommend them and have ordered my second lot.

ARRAY(0xa55c2c0c)