5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent adapter
Published on 23 Mar 2010 by Jean Baker

2.0 out of 5 stars 3 pin to 2 pin Europe adapter
Did not replicate the picture on Amazon. Came as a much cheaper looking and flimsy device. However it appeared to work after making sure the 'guide pin' for French plugs was in the correct place which forced the 3 pin socket to be positioned upside down.
The advertised product looked much better!!!
Published on 24 Sep 2010 by Mac Cricklade

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent adapter, 23 Mar 2010
Jean Baker (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kit UK 3-Pin to Euro 2-Pin Mains Adapter / Travel Plug - White (Accessory)
I have bought so many adapters that have always let me down, either they were a nightmare to fit into the outlet or they were so flimsy they fell apart. I looked at every adapter sold by Amazon before I chose this company. Most of the other businesses were going to charge an absolute fortune for post and packing so I kept coming back to this entry thinking there must be a catch. I went ahead and ordered them as I desperately needed an adapter. They were dispatched immediately. The adapters were very well packaged and arrived in an unbelievablly short time. I was delighted to find they were strong and fitted all my outlets without problem. I have recommended this company to all my friends. Excellent product.

2.0 out of 5 stars 3 pin to 2 pin Europe adapter, 24 Sep 2010
The advertised product looked much better!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Potential Buyer BEWARE, Product sold not as advertised, 17 Jun 2010
This Seller send an item that does not look the one advertised on Amazon, misguiding potential buyer, sending cheaper version.
And then they expect the buyer to waste his time going to the post office to return it. Buyer BEWARE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service and product, 22 Jan 2010
The adaptors came within the promised delivery date and work perfectly well so i can use my UK ordered appliances in Greece without a problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 pins main adapter, 24 Jun 2012
Thank goodness I didn't pay that much for it,couldnt get my plug in because there was some kind of obstruction in one of the sockets,so it was useless to me

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 19 Jun 2010
Bastianm (Aix en Provence, France) - See all my reviews
The picture doesn't show the actual product, what I received looked way cheaper. But it's alright, I received it on time and it does the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't fit, 1 Aug 2012
It doesn't fit into wall sockets. I tried multiple ones (in Germany) but to no avail. It's waste of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 19 Mar 2012
There's not really much to say about this product. It's an Adapter to UK electric products. i bought it because all the times that i buy electrical stuff from amazon.uk it won't work in my country: Portugal. After one month passed, i used it some times, and it gets the job done. All the uk products that i've connect to it, are working well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Euro 2 Pin Adaptor - Not for Italy, 24 Aug 2012
Mr. R. Enderby "Ruggerroy" (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 of these when we were going to visit Italy. On arrival, in Northern Italy, around Lakes Maggiore, Como, I found the pins were too fat, and too far apart to work in the normal sockets. I therefore had to buy a two pin to two pin adaptor in Italy to be able to use any equipment. Fortunately I had taken a four socket trailing lead into which I could plug my English 3 pin equipment. Having taken them nowhere else except Northern Italy I have no idea whether they would be suitable for other European countries.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, 4 Aug 2013
I bought three of these adapters. Only one works.
The supplied adapter does not match the product images (design is quite different).
Text on the adapter supplied shows only 7.5A rating, compared to 10A rating on the images.
I recommend to buy adapters from elsewhere.