5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. Truly., 21 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Borderlands (Audio CD)
Being a HUGE fan of the original game after having purchased the GOTY edition for the PC, I just had to get my hands onto this soundtrack. I knew that by itself, the track selection was pretty much great, but unlike other soundtracks I've heard before, this one doesn't actually require that you try to contextualize the moment in the story or in which mission you actually heard it, since the music itself stands pretty nicely on its own terms. There's a great mix to be heard here, from some grand up beat tracks to something more... ethnic driven, if you know what I mean.

Overall, if you're a fan of the game and you enjoyed what you listened to while playing it, you won't want to miss this, I assure you. Peace. ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Dum Duuuuuuuuum Dum, 11 Mar. 2011
D. Robinson "The Muppet" (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Borderlands (Audio CD)
This is amazing. The game Borderlands took up several weeks of mine and my brothers lives last summer, and is extremely addictive. The music was perfectly set up during fight scenes, 'run-away' scenes and big bad boss scenes.

This CD us tottally worth the money, all the music from the game, the only song not on their was the title theme, but thats not a big deal as i already own that :P

This is an awesome CD esepcially worthwhile if like me you enjoy a good bit of game music.

Borderlands
Borderlands by Jesper Kyd (Audio CD - 2011)