on 6 November 2013
Very little. A 5p piece easily covers the whole face. In the photo they've fastened it for a baby's arm.

Good price for a high quality watch though (it was £65 inc. postage) - I see it's gone up now.

The mother of pearl face is subtle and classy.
on 30 May 2013
I didn't realise the watch was so tiny but it is actually quite pretty and feminine... in the end, I'm please with it... :)
on 6 January 2016
Bought as a gift from my wish list and it is gorgeously cute, feminine and vintage looking due to the size of the watch face being about the size of my thumb print. Goes with every outfit, impressed with its durability - doesn't look waterproof but trust me, it is.
A watch that will last a lifetime and to be loved for a lifetime.
on 8 December 2014
Fantastic watch. Brilliant quality. Excellent service. Bought it for a Christmas present for my wife. She hasn't seen it yet (not quite Christmas) but she will love it. Description supplied was accurate and the watch is exactly as I expected. Delicate, leather strap, small face; but crystal clear and easy to see. Great!!
on 7 December 2015
Awful. Face appeared to be creased and strap supposedly leather looked like cheap plastic! Have had rotary watches in the past but this one looked cheap, tacky and fake!
on 18 December 2014
A beautiful watch. I am very pleased. It looks very elegant when worn. It is excellent value for money and I definitely recommend.
on 9 February 2015
Perfect, just the right size. If you are petite size and don't want anything overstated this is the ideal watch for you
on 23 July 2014
dainty, classy & feminine. I cannot stop looking at it on my wrist!
on 20 February 2013
It was a present for my mum as she lost one similar a few months before. I was delighted that it arrived on time and my mum was also delighted with it.
on 10 February 2016
Really love my new watch.

See one answered question