5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!
For the money, I was expecting a downside to this product. I can't find one! I bought a couple of these batteries and on the face of it, they look and perform exactly like their Sony counter parts at a third of the price. If there is a difference between the two items, I don't know what it is! Money well spent!
Published on 22 May 2010 by Ugly1

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery
Does what it says on the tin - nothing else. At least it was cheaper than buying 'the real thing' - but Coke wouldn't have lasted any length of time, nevermind longer?
Published 9 months ago by Nik Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent!, 22 May 2010
Ugly1 "Len T" (Harrow, London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ex-Pro Sony NP-FM500H, NPFM500H Rechargeable Battery Pack For DSLR Alpha Camera [See Description for Models] (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery, 17 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as original, 18 Sep 2013
fits and works but difficult to get out of camera its only a back up not tried charging on original sony charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 19 Jun 2013
Cheaper than OE so had to give it a go. Works well holds a good charge..
Worth the money. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, 4 April 2013
Came nice and quickly and ready charged which was nice. Doesn't have the same ability to report it's status as original battery but runs the camera okay.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable batteries, 26 Nov 2011
I have just been reading other reviews on these batteries and was delighted to find that I was not alone in having received batteries that were faulty and would not charge in my Sony supplied charger. I accepted a replacement for the first battery because it would not charge. Unfortunately the replacement was just as bad so I politely requested a full refund with a view to purchasing the genuine article instead, as I had already tried two non-genuine batteries, I was not prepared to try a third. However, the company (ExPro) as good as called me a liar and decided to charge postage, so I did not get the full refund! A simple apology and a full refund would have gone a long way, but I will personally never buy products from this company again.