5.0 out of 5 stars instant success
On the first long run out with these they eliminated the sore bits.

My only gripe is that I could only get them in white, they are now somewhat brown as I tend to run footpaths and bridleways.

I also purchased Hilly Twin skin and find little to choose between them so far.
Published on 23 April 2010 by B. Williams

I ordered a pair of these socks for myself and a pair from my friend. I am disappointed to say that we both got blisters while wearing them. We now no longer wear them for our long sponsored walks.
Published 1 month ago by Paula D Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars instant success, 23 April 2010
B. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
On the first long run out with these they eliminated the sore bits.

I also purchased Hilly Twin skin and find little to choose between them so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars No rumpling!, 5 April 2011
I've tried other brands, and use a fair bit of extra support for running in my trainers due to injuries over the years, possibly because of this I have suffered with sock bunching up under my feet giving numbness. These don't! Recently ran 1/2 marathon with no issues at all. Only slight moan is a bit of post-wash shrinkage, but not too drastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dog walking, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: 1000 Mile Women's Fusion Sock (Sports)
i got these to wear in my welly boots for when i walk the dog as i had some new welly boots and got a blister on my heel so far so good nice and comfy.

4.0 out of 5 stars 1000 miles and back, 8 Dec 2011
I bought these socks to attempt a 47 mile charity hike and broke them in on very rough cliff-paths. Being someone who doesn't have a lot of luck with socks I didn't hold out a huge amount of hope for them lasting. Putting them on feels a bit odd because of the way the toes are sewn without a seam but once I had them snug inside my hiking boots it didn't bother me further. Was quietly surprised with how comfortable they were, didn't experience any rubbing around the toes; did get a small blister on my heel but I think that could be more to do with my shoes that the socks. Have worn them over and over again, sweated in them, got them wet and washed at quite high temperatures and they're still in perfect condition. Would highly recommend these to people, the price is not too bad for what you're getting either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 April 2014
Went for a 11km walk tonight and couldn't feel a thing very comfortable and easy to put in - some reviews stated they took ages to put on as they are double layered but I did not find this to be a problem, so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy feet, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: 1000 Mile Women's Fusion Sock (Sports)
These socks do the job fantastically was fed up getting blisters when wearing orthotics in my trainers these double layer socks stop all blisters from happening so comfy. Well worth the money would advise any walker to purcgase these as soon as .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Mar 2014
Great product! After first walk without these socks I couldn't put a shoe on for a week due to blisters! After purchasing these socks! I've not had a blister since!

5.0 out of 5 stars 62 Miles and one tiny blister, 8 Aug 2011
Fabulous socks. I am a huge convert to double skin socks. They take a little fiddling to get the liner comfortable but once they are on properly you're away!
I walked 62 miles over two days and whilst I was not completely blister free (one blister on my little toe which is always my weak spot) I fared much better than the others I was with not wearing the socks. Yes they seem expensive but well worth the money, especially if you are a serious walker. Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Made it to Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle and back!, 25 July 2014
I bought these socks for a friend who was about to embark on a two-month walk to Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle! So you can imagine she put them to the roughest test possible and all I can say is that she came back with the very same socks and told me they were incredible. That's all I can really say about that. The promised delivery date was met and all was really well. Not having worn them myself, my friend's comment above and her satisfaction must remain the only recommendation I can give.

2.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed to say that we both got blisters while wearing ..., 14 July 2014

1000 Mile Women's Fusion Sock - Black, Small