5.0 out of 5 stars instant success
On the first long run out with these they eliminated the sore bits.

My only gripe is that I could only get them in white, they are now somewhat brown as I tend to run footpaths and bridleways.

I also purchased Hilly Twin skin and find little to choose between them so far.
Published on 23 April 2010 by B. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the spec!
I have 1000mile walking socks that are of the same design but much thicker. I was hoping to have purchase something similar but them and whilst these are very good, they aren't what I expected. I need to check the specification in future.
Published 4 months ago by John C Whiteway

5.0 out of 5 stars instant success, 23 April 2010
B. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
On the first long run out with these they eliminated the sore bits.

I also purchased Hilly Twin skin and find little to choose between them so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars No rumpling!, 5 April 2011
I've tried other brands, and use a fair bit of extra support for running in my trainers due to injuries over the years, possibly because of this I have suffered with sock bunching up under my feet giving numbness. These don't! Recently ran 1/2 marathon with no issues at all. Only slight moan is a bit of post-wash shrinkage, but not too drastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy feet, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 1000 Mile Women's Fusion Sock (Sports)
These socks do the job fantastically was fed up getting blisters when wearing orthotics in my trainers these double layer socks stop all blisters from happening so comfy. Well worth the money would advise any walker to purcgase these as soon as .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dog walking, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 1000 Mile Women's Fusion Sock (Sports)
i got these to wear in my welly boots for when i walk the dog as i had some new welly boots and got a blister on my heel so far so good nice and comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive running socks !, 6 April 2013
This review is from: 1000 Mile Women's Fusion Sock (Sports)
After weeks and weeks of achilles tendon pain in both ankles I was getting desperate. I was managing to run but it wasn't comfortable and some mornings I found it painful to walk and was noticeably hobbling. I found these socks while looking for achilles tendon strap supports and thought the price was reasonable enough that it was worth taking a chance to see if they helped at all.

When they arrived, I couldn't really see how they were going to help very much. I had to loosen my laces as the double-skin meant that my shoes fitted more tightly so if your shoes are a very close fit you may find these too thick but you have your running shoes the usual half-size bigger than regular shoes you'll probably be fine.

I wore these socks for the first time at my local 5km Parkrun this morning and have to say I was amazed by how much more comfortable my achilles tendons felt - I think I had a slight ache at around 4k but nothing more than that and I even managed a PB ! That made me wonder if they were magic socks !! (They almost certainly aren't magic, so please don't buy them expecting miracles.....)

I've ordered two more pairs of these socks - I'm blown away by how much better my ankles felt, both while wearing the socks and afterwards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 April 2014
Went for a 11km walk tonight and couldn't feel a thing very comfortable and easy to put in - some reviews stated they took ages to put on as they are double layered but I did not find this to be a problem, so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made it to Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle and back!, 25 July 2014
I bought these socks for a friend who was about to embark on a two-month walk to Saint-Jacques-de-Compostelle! So you can imagine she put them to the roughest test possible and all I can say is that she came back with the very same socks and told me they were incredible. That's all I can really say about that. The promised delivery date was met and all was really well. Not having worn them myself, my friend's comment above and her satisfaction must remain the only recommendation I can give.

4.0 out of 5 stars 1000 miles and back, 8 Dec. 2011
I bought these socks to attempt a 47 mile charity hike and broke them in on very rough cliff-paths. Being someone who doesn't have a lot of luck with socks I didn't hold out a huge amount of hope for them lasting. Putting them on feels a bit odd because of the way the toes are sewn without a seam but once I had them snug inside my hiking boots it didn't bother me further. Was quietly surprised with how comfortable they were, didn't experience any rubbing around the toes; did get a small blister on my heel but I think that could be more to do with my shoes that the socks. Have worn them over and over again, sweated in them, got them wet and washed at quite high temperatures and they're still in perfect condition. Would highly recommend these to people, the price is not too bad for what you're getting either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 Mar. 2014
Great product! After first walk without these socks I couldn't put a shoe on for a week due to blisters! After purchasing these socks! I've not had a blister since!

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever, 24 April 2013
Amazon Customer (leicestershire UK) - See all my reviews
I joined a walking group after I left work & was wearing a well worn pair of boots and bog standard walking socks. I thought at first that I just needed to toughen up my feet and get used to walking again as every time I ended up with sore blistered feet ;( I bought my first pair of these socks when buying a new pair of boots, The first time I went out with new unworn boots and these socks I was so pleased as no blisters or sore feet. I bought a second pair as spares for when the other pair were in the wash.
These socks are not long but I don't like the trousers tucked in socks look! Also they seem small but they are very stretchy and fit snugly so the design gives the promised support, however I do have narrow feet. They wash well too. I have been very pleased with them but as asocial walker it will take me a long time to walk 1000 miles!

1000 Mile Women's Fusion Sock - Black, Small