on 7 June 2013
Firstly let me say that the ball is great. I bought it to mess around in the garden with my children. I knew that a full size ball would be too big for them to hold properly. The dimensions of this ball are comparable to a can of soup, which is fine for the kids but hard for adults. I was thinking that it would be kind of half sized, like a skills football is just a slightly smaller football. As I said at the start there is no problem with the ball. I just thought I'd mention the size.
on 27 November 2012
I bought it a week ago because I wanted a real looking American Football, but found it funny to have one in a miniature size, and it is miniature, I have a big hand and it fits it perfectly. It looks pretty good the only things about the look of it that I hate is the scanning mark, and the place where you should put the pump to pump up the ball.

I can't say anything about the quality of the material, for all I know it could break tomorrow, but I have my trust in it.

I brought it with me in my back to school just to have it with me for fun, and we ended up throwing it around for a few hours me and my friends. It seems more casual when it's a small ball and I like that.

I totally got my moneys worth even if it breaks tomorrow. Buy it if you would like a small American Football.
on 28 December 2013
Nice mini football for indoor or outdoor!

It fits easy into hand of any age and adult or kid. I bought the mini size so it could be easy to play with my Wife and her little sister. Cause the actual football size would of been hard to catch and throw! And this was GREAT :)

Also would like to say thanks Amazon for sending me another football because of not receiving the first order.
on 29 May 2014
Good quality. But the ball is missing the 2 distinct white rings on either side of the football. I would have bought this elsewhere if I knew this.
on 11 June 2013
I was sent a mini football but not the one pictured. It's perfectly fine but the person who I bought it for preferred this style not the one sent.
on 8 March 2013
It looked good. The material used seemed very nice. Nothing wrong with the ball. My friend was satisfied and he loved it.
on 16 July 2013
Perfectly good mini-American Football. But like the other reviewer stated, it's not the one pictured. It's essentially the same, but it doesn't have the white stripes at either end and it has an NFL badge printed on the ball.

I dropped it a star because of this, but I'm perfectly happy with it anyway. It's still Wilson branded, still good quality, and still the size I wanted.
on 11 February 2014
Bought this to throw around the office and is a lot of fun. I didn't pump it up to much so it keep it resonnably soft in case it hits something and it help it's quite soft anyway.
I'd recommend getting one and this one is the cheapest I found online.
Its about half the size of a real one as it doesn't mention it.
on 11 October 2015
A good size for little hands. My boy loves it.
Feels well made & is very tactile... Once you pick it up you can't put it down. A good stress toy.
Flies over next doors fence a treat & it bounces off Windows with the best of then.
A good toy.
on 7 August 2015
Ball wouldn't hold inflation, full refund issued by amazon. Not as high quality as the other NFL football's, the stitches didn't quite line up correctly and it didn't quite go fully round.