5.0 out of 5 stars Farming Fun
Published on 3 Mar 2010 by BeautifulThings

3.0 out of 5 stars ALL THE SAME
This is not the game I ordered, however what I received is a CD with six very similar games just different characters.

The CD shipped from CANADA and took three weeks to arrive, and is by Viva media, Alawar Games.

The title is Farm Frenzy Harvest and the games included are:-

Farm Frenzy 2
Farm Frenzy Pizza Party
Farm Frenzy...
Published 15 months ago by Chowgirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Farming Fun, 3 Mar 2010
This review is from: Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I love time management games and this is probably the best one I have tried to date. 95 levels of farming fun, lots of different animals, and plenty of challenge without it being stupidly difficult. I have played this happily for about 4 weeks now because, even though I have completed every level, I haven't done them all quickly enough so there's still plenty to do. I think there's probably a bit more play value left before I leave it for a while. There are 5 different farms, in different parts of the world, and there is something quite charming about farming penguin feathers on ice, not to mention dressing leopards up in silly costumes.
It's a nice little game, deceptively simple - I think pretty much everybody could play it - plus it doesn't cost a lot, so an all round winner really!

5.0 out of 5 stars Farm Frenzy 3, 31 Dec 2009
C. Wightman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Fantastic fun and very addictive. Bought for our 5 year old but Mum and Dad have their own games running as well. Good buy for the price if light hearted fun is required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Farmy Fun, 3 Dec 2009
This review is from: Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
When i first played the 1st series of Farm Frenzy i thought they couldn`t top this game but with Farm Frenzy 3 they have gone far forward with this one , i love it and must admit i`m totaly addicted to this one, well worth investing in if you have a few hours a day to yourself on a time management game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eggsactly what I wanted, 7 Jun 2010
Mr Kiplin (West Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Hi there
this is a fun game, good for all ages. it can be challenging and has a strategy thing about it too. yes it is simple and basic graphics but there are thousands of games trying to be the most realistic, this is a cartoon version only.

for pure amusment I like it

4.0 out of 5 stars farm frenzy, 2 May 2010
penny (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
excellent value for money with the 5 different farms. compared to other games it doesnt have any mini games but it is still very addictive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Fun, 17 Jan 2010
This review is from: Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I am completely addicted to this game, my son doesn't see the point, so not for everyone. I enjoy the challenge, collecting, changing the order of my play to achieve higher earnings or a faster speed. I love the graffics and the challenges. To put a dress onto a lion or bear that you have caught makes me giggle, though this isn't a major part of the game. If you've played "youda farmer" or "youda suchi chef" and enjoyed them, then this is your sort of game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and a little addictive..., 23 July 2011
This review is from: Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I have played Farm Frenzy before and couldn't resist trying the new one when it was so cheap. Overall I quite enjoy it, sometimes it can be frustrating trying to beat the timers but it is also hilarious in places! Would recommend it to anyone who just wants to relax with a silly game...

5.0 out of 5 stars CHALLENGING, ADDICTIVE AND EXCELLENT, 23 Mar 2011
This review is from: Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I really love this game. It has many different levels and options so there is no way you can get bored. You can also more up and down the levels as they do not have to be completed in order. I have found it challenging and addictive, frequently staying up far too late to have just one more go. The time standards for gold are difficult on most levels and need a considerable amount of strategy to achieve them. I also love the idea of farming in the Arctic! I would definitely recommend this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars When's The Next One Out!!!, 4 Nov 2010
P. Shepherd - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Highly addictive as are all of the Farm Frenzy's.

Cannot wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent game, 21 Jun 2010
J. Friend "razmataz" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I would give this game ten out of ten its very addictive once you get started. My children also love the game its great for kids.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD)
Farm Frenzy 3 (PC CD) by Focus Multimedia Ltd (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: £1.35