4.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe they still make it
I had one of these when I was a child some 20 odd years ago. I can't believe it's still being made. They are truly a timeless classic
Published on 17 Dec 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as blue as the pic
PLEASE NOTE the colour in the picture is not the same as the dispatched item - more a silvery blue than a midnight blue still very pretty although i would have preferred the colour in the picture for my niece. I am certain she will still love this product but if you are set on the colour beware.
Published on 12 Nov 2011 by Lisa

4.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe they still make it, 17 Dec 2011
This review is from: Musicboxworld Blue Jewellery Box Ballerina Playing "Ballerina" (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as blue as the pic, 12 Nov 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Completly different colour to picture, 3 Feb 2012
I thought this looked reall pretty. I read the reviews and saw there maybe an issue with colours and would be happy with blue/silver, but the colour I got was a slimy green!!!! NASTY!!!! I returned it. Shame as I really wanted to give this as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, colour not as picture, 25 Nov 2011
T. Ruddock "miss_teejay" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Nice jewellery box but such a shame that the colour of the box is nothing like the picture.
The colour is more of a light grey/blue and nothing like the dark midnight blue in picture.....colour in picture is much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful value, 22 Nov 2011
I sent for this product never expecting for its price of 9-99 it would not be so lovely. It a perfect gift and a timeless one. The music and movement is beautiful and the box decoration very subtle and expensive looking. I paid twice as much for one for a gift earlier in the year many thanks musicboxworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Granny, 7 Jan 2012
This was a huge success! It's simple but pretty and the Ballerina is delicate to look at but strong enough to withstand inquisitive fingers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast From The Past, 25 Jan 2012
Lisa K (Darlington, United Kindom) - See all my reviews
My grandma bought me one of these when I was 7 years old. Over 20 years on and I still have it. It truly is a timeless piece to have in your home. Even just looking at the picture here puts a smile on my face.

If you do manage to get one exactly the colour pictured here, then you will absolutely adore it. It's a stunning little music box.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality!!, 24 Dec 2012
OA (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The box does not look as pretty as it does on the website. Made of cheap quality, looks like a cardboard box covered in colored paper!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Swan lake, 6 Dec 2012
My only gripe with this jewellery box is the colour. I did read many reviews complaining of the same issue, but didnt realise how pale the colour would be in comparison to the picture.
I bought it as a stocking filler and am sure my 4 year old and am sure she will love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 15 Nov 2012
A beautiful little jewellery box. Not quite the same colour as pictured but still gorgeous. Very easy to use and extremely popular with little girls.

Musicboxworld Blue Jewellery Box Ballerina Playing "Ballerina"
In stock on October 29, 2014