5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, really good value
Published on 30 July 2010 by L J Slater

3.0 out of 5 stars Moccasin Slippers
Nice looking but could do with more support around the heel.More comfortable at the front than the back.Laces more for show as you can't use them to get the slippers much tighter.As slippers go Adequate.
Published on 27 Nov 2010 by Adrian

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, really good value, 30 July 2010
Robustly made if a little rough in the finish - you may need to trim the sole edge. But they look really good, more like Sunday loafers than slippers,(not cheap looking ie) the suede is good and strong, the holes have brass rings and the leather lace does help to keep the shape of the shoe. Perfect for sloping round the house and also slipping out to buy a paper, etc. Should last quite a while. Incredible value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moccasins, 3 Nov 2010
A comfortable and warm moccasin with a cheap price but a rich feeling, would always recommend to others as they always last much longer than average slippers. Well worth getting a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown Suede Shoes, 3 Nov 2010
I've worn moccasins as slippers around the house for all my adult life. Lost count of the number of pairs that have come and gone. Each time my old pair gives up the ghost is like losing an old friend, but I swallow hard, get some new ones, and shuffle ever onwards.

I bought the Knights "Shamus" based on nothing more than the description, the photograph, and the good price. I hoped the price was not TOO good, and feared the article might not be of the quality I expect. My fears proved to be unfounded. The moccasins are well made from good materials, and are exactly as described. The photograph is an accurate representation of what you get.

The buying process was easy and efficient, the goods were dispatched promptly, and I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly they arrived. I've had them for a couple of weeks now, and they are my new "old friends".

Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 May 2011
Tony Hobbs (Bristol, S Glos United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good value and comfortable.
Seem well made and the grip on sole is good, don't slip on carpets.
I can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality at a very Low Price., 22 Mar 2010
Mrs. Pauline Holford "Marigold" (Lancashire UK) - See all my reviews
These were for my husband & he really liked them. The quality was up to some he has been wearing for 8 years which cost three times as much. We shall have to see how long these last for, but I suspect they will equal his old ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars Moccasins, 30 May 2011
M. L. Smith (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews
I usually buy these from ASDA but they didn't have any, so looked on Amazon and, as usual, found these. I thought that the price was right so ordered them, they arrived in 2 days and were perfect. Excellent service, recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Slippers., 4 Jun 2010
Lovely made moccasin slippers, have got a nice lining inside that doesnt come loose after time, nice rubber sole, i wear mine all about house and garden, even outside when cleaning the car! so good i bought another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slippers, can be used as casual shoes., 10 May 2011
M. Chapman (UK) - See all my reviews
I just had mine arrive and completely amazed at the value and quality. They are so comfortable and look great. I'm going to order another pair to wear out on nice days as they are that good. The only downside was that mine arrived scratched due to the coathanger that is sent with them but since they are only going to be used as slippers around the house I'm not going to return them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Moccasin Slippers, 27 Nov 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars If you use this seller you will be the next like me..., 20 Dec 2012
S. Mitchell (England) - See all my reviews
I am very disappointed by this slipper. I should listen the people who gave this seller the lowest star rate more. The edge of both side rubber has not been glued properly, the front are uneven and moreover after
Contact the Amazon customer service of this very poor quality. They behalf of me sent a letter to the seller, but seller never contact to me. I will never use this seller again!!!