on 11 February 2010
We looked at this in a shop before we brought it and chose this in preference to other models (brought it through Amazon). It had the essentials we needed. CD/DAB/Ipod connection, compact, colour and most importantly for us control buttons on the radio as well as on the remote.

It works well, controls easy to use and looks good. It sits in the kitchen and does every thing we need. I would probably give it five stars if the sound was a bit better, though in the kitchen environment the quality is good enough. The DAB reception is good, have not needed to look at an aerial in addition to the one on the radio (I live in Bristol).

Currently trying to get another for the bedroom but having trouble getting it in white (no other colour will do).
on 9 February 2010
For the price compared to its branded rivals this is a great system. I can not complain about anything as the sound is good, menu is easy and for it to offer so many different output options from iPod, CD, DAB and normal FM in such a small design is great.
on 4 November 2010
Bought this for our kitchen and it looks great and sounds great. The remote does need to be pointed directly at it and if it worked with my iphone then it would have 5 stars.
on 17 June 2011
I am absolutely NOT a techno in any way at all. So when my faithful old Sony finally died and new piece of kit had to be selected I was very anxious, and after much deliberation chose this one. It was so easy to set up (instruction booklet clear and designed for people like me) the sound in both radio and CD super. We dont live in a very good area for reception so the clarity of the DAB was a terrific bonus. I dont have an ipod (see first sentence), but am now thinking of this as a next step. All I can say is that I am thrilled with this machine on all levels.
on 1 July 2014
Had this for a few years now love it no regrets