4.0 out of 5 stars decent socks
very good socks however not 100% blister proof, been doing military training and the only time they have given me blisters has been whilst tabbing (fast walking with weight) so fairly impressed as they are a thousand times better than issue socks
Published on 2 Jun 2012 by andy

3.0 out of 5 stars No blisters, but no cushion either
These socks will do what they say on the advert, but I have much worse socks that are more comfortable.
Published 15 months ago by J. Cagle

4.0 out of 5 stars decent socks, 2 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable feet.....Superb, 9 Nov 2011
This review is from: 1000 Mile Men's Fusion Sock (Apparel)
These are warm, comfortable and my feet think they are in heaven...even when breaking in new boots.
BUT
Take care with your sizes. My size 10 feet take the XL product. They seem to be a small fit but when you get the right size on....HEAVEN.
Just what I expected from 1000M, I use their Running and Cycling socks as well. Great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth trying, 9 May 2011
Mr. Rw Whiteley "Rob Whiteley" (Lancaster, England) - See all my reviews
These were recommended by a running friend as a means to a) keep my Achilles tendons warm, as they're designed to do (they were sometimes aching after running in colder weather, even with warming down and stretching); b) generally look after your feet more on longer/more frequent runs. I've never had a problem with blisters though.

The socks work very well. Really comfortable to wear, and the benefits of keeping the Achilles tendons warmer seems to be working as they're definitely aching less than they used to.

The feeling of one layer working against another does seem a bit alien at first but you soon get used to it. In fact it's a nice feeling and normal socks seem kind of harsh in comparison. The only mild annoyance is you have to make sure you've stretched out and aligned the two layers correctly as they have a tendency to bunch up around the toe-end when you first put them on. Not a big problem though.

Overall, very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awkward to put on and get crease free, felt ..., 24 July 2014
James Robertson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1000 Mile Men's Fusion Sock (Apparel)
Awkward to put on and get crease free, felt uncomfortable to wear during training walks and was not going to use. However I walked 54 miles in 22 hours without changing socks. I did have a one blister which didn't erupt. I think this was more down to fact I had my walking shoes (Bodmin Karrimor Low III) broken in and laced up very tightly so my feet didn't move. Two others who took part with me on same walk feet were wrecked. Not prone to blisters so was it just my feet, the shoes or the socks. Not convinced it was the socks?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Feb 2013
These socks are amazing using them while training for the Royal Marines, before I used them I had that bad blisters I had tissue damage on my heals. I don't get any discomfort with these socks or any blisters there highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Technical Socks, 7 July 2014
Mr. G. Jack "athole brose" (Perthshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Excellent quality technical socks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good length, 10 Jun 2014
Nowadays it seems that sport socks are very short barely covering the ankles.these are the exception to the rule and are what I would call a long ankle sock
So far they have washed well and no blisters

5.0 out of 5 stars Like them, 1 Jun 2014
Bought for a friend to use for work (walking in boots on hard floors all day) and he is very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars 54 mile plus hike and no blisters!, 23 May 2014
D. Campbell (Aberdeen, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
I was advised to use these socks when I put in an entry for the Caledonian Challenge last year. The events aim is to raise money for local charities through the Scottish Foundation in the main, and entails a sponsored 54 mile hike, to be completed in under 24 hours. The challenge starts at Inverlochy on the Caledonian Canal and the first stage is into Fort William and the first check-point in Glen Nevis. The remainder of the challenge is on a reverse of the West Highland Way and ends in Glen Fillan, just to the South of Tyndrum.
Using some zinc oxide tape over the rear of both heels and changing the 1000 Mile socks at each of 5 check points left my feet in pristine condition at the end of this trek, some 20+ hours later. Of course the selection and breaking in of the boots had a lot to do with this but the sock selection was equally important. Brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars welcome find, 8 May 2014
Mrs. M. Cline (kent England) - See all my reviews
These were recommended by my hairdresser! He is an avid walker and swears by these. My husband is diabetic with resultant foot problems and finds these socks invaluable. Comfortable and prevent blisters which for him can be disastrous and take weeks to heal.

1000 Mile Men's Fusion Sock