5.0 out of 5 stars Finally EastEnders on DVD YEAH!!!
I think this is a great DVD and everyone should own a copy! It's funny and it has great flash backs from older episodes! It's even got a funny Bit were The likes of Pat Evens and Whiteny Dean dress up as Girls Aloud. There is great Special features Like Outtakes. 5/5 DVD Remember don't think about it Buy It!!!
Published on 9 Feb 2010 by Mrs. K. Macinnes

3.0 out of 5 stars No Release of Eastenders on dvd
Published on 24 July 2012 by N THA BOSS

4.0 out of 5 stars They should make more special DVD movies!, 8 Sep 2011
This review is from: Eastenders - Last Tango in Walford [DVD] (DVD)
They should really make more of this long eastenders 'movies'. This was really good seeing carol back and seeing the stories people have to say about these two and seeing so clips from the 1990's which I cant remember as I was only young when they were shown. I'm a soap addict for eastenders,corrie and emmerdale so I got all the movies (sad I know but its me guilty pleasure lol) Eastenders fans will love it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious all the way through, 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Eastenders - Last Tango in Walford [DVD] (DVD)
This dvd is great from start to finish it shows the history of one of the well known couples, Ricky & Bianca. There is a hilarious ending but be warned you won't be able to take bad boy Phil Mitchell seriously afterwards. 9/10 loved it

3.0 out of 5 stars No Release of Eastenders on dvd, 24 July 2012
This review is from: Eastenders - Last Tango in Walford [DVD] (DVD)
This Dvds alright but I'm writing This Review To say I Think Its Apalling How the bbc hasn't Released Eastenders on Dvd From the very Beginning. I mean Its 2012 Everybody watches DVds Its essential and convenient to watch Instead of watching Them online. Its an absolute time waste. I also Think The bbc Would make a lot of profit from these Dvds as Eastenders is a highly influencial Popular soap. Someone Please Release these Dvds so that we can relive the Good Old days of Eastenders, because Quite frankly in my opinion eastenders has gone Down hill compared to the Golden Years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 30 April 2011
H. C. Jerrome (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastenders - Last Tango in Walford [DVD] (DVD)
I wasn't expecting much from this DVD but as a huge EastEnders fan I had to buy it as there is very little in the way of merchandise around for this show. And how pleasantly surprised I was! The DVD follows little Tiffany Mitchell around as she makes a wedding video for Ricky and Bianca, and also Ricky and Bianca as they try to spend a romantic day together before getting married. It has several comedy moments and appearances from many of Albert Square's residents, like Max, Phil and Carol. I really enjoyed the 'music video' at the end and all the extra features, especially the bloopers! If only there was a way to see bloopers for the show on a daily basis! The top 25 moments section was fascinating too; a trip down memory lane for long term watchers and very interesting for people who started watching EastEnders more recently, like me. The DVD was well worth the small price I paid for it and I'd recommend it to any EastEnders fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved going down memory lane!, 7 Sep 2010
King Arthur (Southampton, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eastenders - Last Tango in Walford [DVD] (DVD)
I loved loved loved going down memory lane watching this DVD!!! I live in the U.S., my dvd player wouldn't play it but I was able to watch it on my computer. It feels like visiting old friends watching it. If you're an Eastenders fan you'd be stupid not to buy this and enjoy it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 11 Oct 2014
This review is from: Eastenders - Last Tango in Walford [DVD] (DVD)
was a gift for someone else but was delivered ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Nov 2014
This review is from: Eastenders - Last Tango in Walford [DVD] (DVD)
Eastenders/the Butcher's fans will love this :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quick, not watched yet., 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: Eastenders - Last Tango in Walford [DVD] (DVD)
Arrived quick,not watched yet.

Eastenders - Last Tango in Walford [DVD]
Eastenders - Last Tango in Walford [DVD] by Patsy Palmer (DVD - 2010)