4.0 out of 5 stars Good 10 Minute Solution
Published on 1 Mar 2010 by Reza

3.0 out of 5 stars Jerky rather than aerobic
Although this was hip hop it still lacked the smooth transitioning that would give a good cardio work out from the off. Low price so although I have given it away even using it a couple of times was still worth it.
Published 5 months ago by Penni

4.0 out of 5 stars Good 10 Minute Solution, 1 Mar 2010
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD] (DVD)
The 10 Minute Solution concept in general is very good. This is a good way to work out in a short time. Sometimes I use one of the Hip Hop work outs as a warm up for other work out DVDs. If you like the other 10 Minutes Solution work outs, you will probably enjoy this one. It's better than the other 10 minutes solution dance work outs I have. However, if you are looking for a great Hip Hop DVD, this may not be the work out for you. I don't think it has cool music, cool moves, the style or the energy of Hip Hop dance. In addition, the instructor keep talking all the time which is a bit annoying. An option without the instrcutor talking, or a performance section would have been great. Still, I think it is worth the money, and some time.

5.0 out of 5 stars great energetic overall workout, 6 Feb 2010
H. R. Meloy (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD] (DVD)
This Dvd is fantastic, for all levels of fitness including 1st time beginners to immediate levels. The DVD has 5 10 minute sections, which is made up of a 1 to 2 min warm up, 8 min dance rountine and 1 minute cool down. I found all sections motivational and a fun way to shake of those extra cals and to funk up those moves on the dance floor! Tried and tested and still going....

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 Minute Sweat, 27 Aug 2010
Emla "Em" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD to have something a bit different incorporated into my exercise routine. Also as I'm a commuter (100 miles a day) it is hard to squeeze in exercise but with this I've found that I want to do as much of it as I can.

It has definitely helped me lose weight, increase my fitness level and reduce my cellulite in a very short space of time. A definite fat burner and while I do combine it with other exercise such as swimming and toning this is the one that I can fit in any time and know that even just 10 minutes will have an effect.

I loved it that much (although I might not say that while I'm sweating away doing it) that I'm looking to purchase another high impact 10 Minute Solution.

Definitely worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it., 14 Jun 2012
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD] (DVD)
I'm quite serious. If you're looking at this product then you're interested, are you not? And £5? You have that, don't you?

I love these DVDs. They are so very much fun. Some of the instructors on 10 Minute Solutions don't give you quite enough time to understand the moves - but you're not supposed to buy the dvd, do it once and leave it. That's ridiculous.

There is a "customise workout" feature. If you're new to the DVD I recommend setting the customised workout to replay the same segment about three times consecutively. That will give you a 30 minute workout, and enough time to gather the moves. The next day you should be all set.

The instructor here annoyed me initially, but I've grown to like her. She's good at what she does, and while some people say this isn't hip hop dancing, if you're looking to learn hip hop you shouldn't be looking at DVDs like this. The moves are fun, and some of them make you feel so clever once you master them. You use your whole body, and as for travelling, you move backwards and forwards more than side to side. You don't need any equipment for this at all. Just the DVD, a DVD player, and a TV. If you don't have the latter two, why are you looking here? More importantly, why do you have a computer but not a TV? You are a straaaange person.

These DVDs are amazing. They're fun, they get you to move a lot, and most of the dance DVDs focus on burning calories and fat, rather than toning up. I've heard you're better off losing the fat and THEN toning than the other way around. So before you go looking at toning DVDs, try these. They are exhausting - and if you're not exhausted then do it for longer! With five segments it's not repetative, unlike a rowing machine or an exercise bike.

I'll say this again: buy it. If it doesn't work for you, then it's £5. That's all. Give it to a friend as a gift or an enemy as an insult. Also, the important thing to remember if and when you lose rhythm or struggle with a step and want to give up: as long as you keep moving, even if it's not perfect or even remotely right, you're doing well. People only fail because they give up. And, once you're bored of this DVD, there are about 5 other Dance DVDs from the same series with different instructors. There's plenty to choose from!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazed by them, 29 Sep 2011
S. A. Richards (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD] (DVD)
Inspirational to motivate myself into fitness i was not aware how much time i was excercising it was so much fun not at all hard work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is great! I have absolutely no coordination but manage to follow the routines reasonably easily. They are challenging enough to make me feel breathless but not to that point where I want to collapse! And being only ten minutes is fab, I can fit it in anytime. I actually WANT to exercise using this DVD, it's a lot of fun and makes me feel fit at the same time! Great!

4.0 out of 5 stars A great workout, 7 Oct 2010
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD] (DVD)
This dvd is very enjoyable once you learn it. If you are moderately fit, you should be able to do it all the way through without feeling too exhausted. The instructor is very likeable too and keeps you motivated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 9 Jun 2013
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD] (DVD)
Feel the work out routine all over and not hard to do, makes it seem alot shorter by splitting the sessions into ten minutes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hip hop hooray, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic really good moves and music wasn't so plastic instructor was engaging and moves were well thought out used with friends

3.0 out of 5 stars Jerky rather than aerobic, 19 Jun 2014

10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Hip Hop Dance Mix [DVD] by Andrea Ambandos (DVD - 2009)