4.0 out of 5 stars headphones
These headphones are awesome they can go really loud and really quite, the in line volume control is so handy when you cant be bothered to unlock your ipod to turn it down etc. I recomend them.
Published on 16 Jan. 2011 by Brenna

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful
I bought these earphones purely because the output level on my personal Dab radio is slightly too high for my sensitive ears even at minimum level, and my otherwise excellent Sony pair do not have an in-line volume control.
Published on 29 Dec. 2009 by Schnorbizness

4.0 out of 5 stars headphones, 16 Jan. 2011
Brenna (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iLuv I353PNK Aluminium In-Ear Earphones with In-line Volume Control (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 29 Dec. 2009
The i353's are undoubtedly the nastiest earphones I have ever owned. Audio is a muddy, undetailed and hopelessly top-lacking mess. I wouldn't give a pound for them. Avoid.