on 10 June 2012
I love these earrings. Very classy, good quality and the pearl's color is lovely, doesn't look cheap. I wear them to work but also when I go out, to the restaurants. They just simply suit every type of clothing. 100% recommended!
on 28 December 2012
I chose 5 star rating for these beautiful earrings because they are WELL WORTH IT!!!! Beautifully packaged, to start with, ....when I opened them I was very delighted with what I saw!! These earrings are so pretty, well made, sparkly, as well as "pearly".....The crystal stones are of lovely quality.....very nice!!! I would highly recommend these earrings to anyone who wishes to add some class to their earlobes!!! Thank you very much!!!
on 27 July 2010
These earrings are super quality, they came in a nice presentation box and they arrived quickly. I think they present good value for money.
on 31 October 2015
Wow what can I say!!! I only ordered these yesterday. Pleased that they would be here by 3rd of November ready for my wedding on November 11th. Wow!! I'm super pleased!! Not only are the earrings BEAUTIFUL, they arrived the next day!!! I'm so happy with them!!!! Highly reccomend to anyone!!!
review image
on 25 September 2013
These are a lovely pair of earrings. Pearls are a good size and the Triple Marquise are very shiny without being too blingy. The reason why I have scored this as 3 stars is that I had to return the first pair due to a very noticeable scratch on one of the pearls. I have noted that at least one other buyer has had the same issue. Another reason for the 3 stars is because I wore the new ones first day arrived... when I took them off I noticed the stud bit (that goes through the ear) was bent, dipping the earring at a funny angle. Nonetheless they are very nice earrings for the price and they look very pretty.
on 10 February 2012
These come in a nicely presented box and they are simply beautiful. I bought them for myself, the crystal is really pretty and shiny. I love pearls and this one is really pretty, I haven't noticed any discolorations or anything. Having said that, I would definitely be pleased to give it as a gift as well.
on 26 November 2012
These are so exquisite, just perfect, I adore them,they have a delightful sparkle to them without being glitzy and over the top. Very dainty ear rings, with a timeless elegance of good quality. These will take me from daytime to evening very easily. I am definitely going to order the matching pendant, they would without a doubt make an ideal gift for any female friend or relation of all ages, perfect for a bridesmaid. They arrived very quickly and were presented in a lovely pale blue box with a cream padded interior . A great buy especially at the price I got them for on Amazon.
on 17 May 2012
Stunning earrings, bought for my wedding later on this year and they look beautiful know they will go gorgeous with the glamorous vintage theme, came in a lovely box too so would make a lovely present. I am now looking to buy some more Element jewellery as it's great quality, looks very expensive too!
on 12 March 2016
These are some lovely earrings, I've had them on my wish list for a while and then Amazon notified me that they were on offer as a lightening deal so I got these for about £12! They look really delicate even though they are quite robust!
on 23 December 2015
Purchased these almost a month ago as a present to myself to wear on Christmas. Today I wanted to take them out of the packaging to try them on with my outfit and one of the pearls just immediately fell off ... Really disappointing.

See one answered question