5.0 out of 5 stars So warm!
Absolutely love this jacket - it is unbelieveably warm, almost too warm at times! It fits snuggly and while it is a puffy style does not look it once on. Incredibly light and can be folded into a bag if necessary and comes out looking neat. One pocket on the inside which is a decent size, also pockets on the outside are a good size. I haven't washed mine yet but a friend...
Published on 20 Dec 2009 by K. L. Bradd

2.0 out of 5 stars very small size 12
I normally wear size 12 but occasionally I also fit into size 10.
Unfortunatly the Berghaus Akka Down Jacket - Dazzle Blue 12 happened to be very small size 12.
Very nice, light jacket but too tight to comfortably move around.
I ended up sending it back by recorded delivery spending additional 6.70
Published on 19 Nov 2010 by Doda

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it BUT, 17 Feb 2013
I debated for ages about this purchase and when I received it I was really pleased with the coat. It is lightweight and very warm and comfy but it leaks the down all my clothes are covered in down and feathers even my car seats. This has ruined this purchase for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic lightweight (but warm) jacket!, 17 April 2012
I absolutely hate the cold weather and am forever complaining about it. Last winter, despite wearing several layers, I couldn't keep myself warm enough while outdoors so decided to purchase a down jacket. This one is lightweight and scrunches up into practically nothing, however it totally protects me from the cold weather. The high collar is snug fitting (but not so snug that I feel like I'm being choked), and it has meant that I have actually and been able to go without a scarf!

I walk to and from work (approx 30 mins each way) and when I get home my upperbody is toasty and warm (but not sweaty as the material is breathable), while my legs are like ice blocks.

The only two small downsides are that it is slightly bulkier looking when it's on than I would like it to be, and being relatively tall (177cm) I would have preferred slightly longer sleeves. The sleeves are not "short", but I quite like having cuffs that reach the base of my thumb. Aside from that it's a fantastic piece of clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Nov 2011
I originally saw this jacket in a large well know store for 130. I came home and looked on Amazon and found it for 92.00 and it is exactly the same jacket. I placed the order on Sunday night and Amazon emailed me on Monday night to say it had been dispatched and that it was estimated to arrive on the 19th. It arrived today on the 16th which is brilliant. Well done amazon on excellent service. The jacket itself is lovely, very, very warm, lightwieght and fits very snuggly. I highly recommend this jacket to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm and comfortable, 16 Nov 2013
I am glad i bought this at the bargain price just before it got cold, it keeps me warm and is not heavy or restricting, the down side...( excuse the pun) is that it does moult quite a lot of feathers so I have taken a point off because of it

5.0 out of 5 stars berghaus down jacket, 12 July 2013
beautiful jacket. I am absolutely delighted with it. After reading the other reviews I ordered a size 14 although I usually wear 10 or 12 and it is just perfect for a winter jacket. I would definitely recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars berghaus women jacket, 13 Jan 2013
Bought a berghaus jacket 2 years ago,just the same,but smaller size,This new one feels to have less insulated filling,motif only printed on,which lowers the quailty to previous berghaus jackets.would have returned but expected to fill out once worn,has jacket came compressed.next time more vigilant.

4.0 out of 5 stars very happy!, 22 May 2013
fab jacket, so light, I wondered if there was anything in the box .. ordered a 12 and this fits just perfectly - would say on the large size of 12 which is perfect for me. have only worn it once but so far lovely and warm & no complaints at all
l

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm easy to wear, 14 April 2013
I ordered this jacket to replace a much loved similar one. I also wanted a warm and lightweight jacket I could wear for walking and getting around. This jacket has matched all my expectations and is very warm but light and easy to wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Spring weather, 29 Mar 2013
Perfect fit for me, looks like a well filled, substantial jacket but actually not really. The sleeves in particular quite thin. No sewn on motif. Begs the question is this genuine article? It has straps at wrists to adjust tightness using velcro. Not long but long enough to look snug and I am 5.5. It is a generous size 10.
Not sure about this product yet, intitially gave it all stars but have changed mind to 3 stars .
UPDATE FEbruary 2014 - Zip broke and it has hardly been worn.

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 13 April 2010
Didn't like the jacket asked for it to be send back, very thin and cheap looking

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›