on 5 June 2014
These shades are very trendy! The frames are quite large but this is obviously part of the appeal and styling of the product. They are nicely presented in a transparent box then come with a handy soft bag to carry them in. The neoprene band is wider at the back and adjusts easily. However....my baby has not yet worn them outside as he refuses to keep them on! I'm sure this is just because of his young age (6 months) and am sure that in a few months he will hopefully keep them on and if all goes well I would up my rating to 5 stars!
on 15 April 2015
My 9 months old baby looks really cool on them and every mummy has been asking where i bought them.
review image
on 9 February 2015
These were a great buy last summer for my son, who was less than a year old at the time. I wanted to protect his eyes from the intense summer sun and they did just that. They have a velcro adjustable strap which means they can adapt for most children and grow with them to some extent. Sadly they broke after my son threw them out of the pram, I didn't notice and proceeded to run them over- breaking the frame :( Not sure there is a better way of keeping them on as they seemed secure but my son still managed to get them off which is more to do with my son than the sunglasses! My only issue with them is they do tend to mark little noses, but I appreciate dinky baby noses might be hard to design for!
on 21 March 2014
Had to get my 8 month old used to wearing them as at first he just wanted to take them off. Now he is used to them, he happily wears them and looks super cool at them same time hehehe. Superb product and quick delivery time as well.
on 12 March 2015
These glasses come up very small - they only just fit around the head of my nine month old at the loosest setting. Also there was a small scratch on one of the lenses.

We are going on holiday very soon so I didn't want to risk ordering another pair in the hope that they might be larger and returning these. Instead I will get out my needle and thread and move the velcro closer to the maximum limit.
on 30 June 2013
These sunglasses are lovely. The elasticised head strap fastens securely with Velcro and my son seems very comfortable in them. Really good purchase. They're a little big on him at only 10 weeks old but we live in the Middle East so the UV protectant is necessary and I know they will last him for a few years.
on 26 April 2014
These sun glasses are brilliant. I bought them after trading other positive reviews. My grandson has been wearing them since he was 4 months old and doesn't attempt to take them off. They are great for when he is in the car and out walking.
on 19 May 2014
Bought these for my 6 month old. They are good but at the moment can sometimes be difficult to get the strap done up on top of the ears. I think this will get easier as she gets a bit bigger.
on 5 July 2013
These are perfect for my 12 week old baby and will fit her for a while due to the adjustable strap. She enjoys wearing them, no longer squinting in the sun and she looks like a movie star!
on 18 May 2014
Couldn't recommend enough. Easy to put on baby and easy to adjust. A little faffy when they are wearing a hat but this would be the same for any strap glasses.