5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for some many different things
I can't imagine life without these big muslins. Baby loves staring at the adorable little fish and frog and bug patterns; they cover the pram to keep out bright sunshine without blowing off (as with little muslins); they work as swaddling blankets; they double as blankets, generally; they dry quickly -- just all in all fantastic. I buy them for all my new mommy friends.
Published on 15 Sep 2011 by Ademommy

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but not great quality
These arrived pretty quickly, in lovely packaging (so would look fab as a gift), however they're not great quality - they came with small runs in them already. I have the small ones from mothercare & they're much better quality however they don't do the large size.
Not bad enough to send back, but I wouldn't buy from Aden & Anais again.
Published on 5 Feb 2010 by Mrs. S. Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars muslins, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Swaddle (2-Pack) (Baby Product)
lightweight, pretty patterns and extra large size makes them easy to be used for lots of different things, helpful when breast feeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 6 Dec 2013
I got this to swaddle a summer baby but have used it to cover his car seat when sunny, a light blanket in the heat wave & to drape over when feeding. It's really soft. I did feel the bamboo ones in a shop & they were even softer, so may try them next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 16 Oct 2013
I wasn't sure whether to buy these as they are quite expensive, but I haven't regretted the purchase at all! They've been used for everything - as blankets, pram covers, sun shades, privacy covers for breastfeeding, etc. They are lovely and soft and wash and tumble dry really well. And as they are so lightweight (but still warm) they are good for shoving into your bag. I go everywhere with one of these and would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best swaddle, 31 Aug 2013
This is the best swaddle I've ever had. It is the perfect size, feels very soft and cosy and it can be used in so many different ways. I use mine all the time. Would def recomment.

5.0 out of 5 stars *****Brilliant*****, 10 July 2013
Great product. Bought for our grandson in Spain. Ideal as has many uses & is nice and cool. Recommended at this competitive price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this!, 6 July 2011
I have used these blankets for my baby (for swaddling in summer, for use as blankets and pram cover from the sun!) Very soft and lightweight, they are breathable, great to travel with and generally to have in the changing bag for any emergency when you're out and about! My baby is 11 months now but we still have use for them! In fact, I loved them so much, I ordered a pack for my friend in the USA for her baby that is due soon. She phoned me to tell how great the blankets were, she had never seen anything like that before! Spreading the word. :) P.S. The colours are joyful, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it on the pram and as a blanket and to put a picnic on and is great in the hot weather to cover my daughter at ..., 23 July 2014
Expensive but so worth it I use them still all the time and my daughter is now 15months!! I use it on the pram and as a blanket and to put a picnic on and is great in the hot weather to cover my daughter at night. I love them

4.0 out of 5 stars These are lovely large muslins that are perfect for babies to snuggle with, 18 Aug 2014
Mrs. Cr Allen (Herne bay kent) - See all my reviews
These are lovely large muslins that are perfect for babies to snuggle with. However they need a good wash before use as they give off a lot of fluff

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all mummies!, 16 July 2012
Highly recommend these... My sister told me about these first - my niece has them from birth and loves them (nearly 2 y/o now). I've bought them for my all my friends with babies and they still thank me. The more you wash them the better they feel... your baby will grow up with them to serve all kinds of different purposes at different times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, 29 Jan 2012
These swaddle muslins are so versatile. They can be used for so many things other than swaddling. They make a great light blanket, or a cover to stop the sun shining on babys face in the pram. They are great quality and lovely pictures too.

aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Swaddle (2-Pack)
28.95