5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for some many different things
I can't imagine life without these big muslins. Baby loves staring at the adorable little fish and frog and bug patterns; they cover the pram to keep out bright sunshine without blowing off (as with little muslins); they work as swaddling blankets; they double as blankets, generally; they dry quickly -- just all in all fantastic. I buy them for all my new mommy friends.
Published on 15 Sept. 2011 by Ademommy

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but not great quality
These arrived pretty quickly, in lovely packaging (so would look fab as a gift), however they're not great quality - they came with small runs in them already. I have the small ones from mothercare & they're much better quality however they don't do the large size.
Not bad enough to send back, but I wouldn't buy from Aden & Anais again.
Published on 5 Feb. 2010 by Mrs. S. Fletcher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for some many different things, 15 Sept. 2011
This review is from: aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Swaddle (2-Pack) (Baby Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but not great quality, 5 Feb. 2010
Not bad enough to send back, but I wouldn't buy from Aden & Anais again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommeded!, 6 July 2011
I have used these blankets for my baby (for swaddling in summer, for use as blankets and pram cover from the sun!) Very soft and lightweight, they are breathable, great to travel with and generally to have in the changing bag for any emergency when you're out and about! My baby is 11 months now but we still have use for them! In fact, I loved them so much, I ordered a pack for my friend in the USA for her baby that is due soon. She phoned me to tell how great the blankets were, she had never seen anything like that before! Spreading the word. :) P.S. The colours are joyful, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Jun. 2008
NB (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
We purchased the zoo design of these muslin swaddling blankets having found our baby liked to be swaddled but being worried about overheating in the summer. These blankets are the perfect solution being a much more breathable material. Ideal size and even come with a guide on how to swaddle your baby. Recommended if you are keen to swaddle your baby when the weather is hot.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 Aug. 2011
one of the most useful baby purchases I have ever made - have been used (so far) as a blanket (for swaddling and for not), sunshade, picnic mat, towel, sick cleaner, breastfeeding cover ... I have only taken away one star because I think they are quite pricey for what they are, but still would buy them again. Great presents too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely designs, 30 Oct. 2010
Good quality large muslins. Handy for using as playmats, cover when nursing baby and also to cover the pram to block the sun as well as swaddling. Very funky designs and as a multi-pack, good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 Oct. 2012
Great muslins. Huge in size so great to throw over the buggy in the sunshine, as a clean place for baby to lay on if out and about. Also great for swaddling larger babies comfortably. Really pretty designs and colours are vibrant. Wash well and remain soft. Would make a lovely gift for a new baby too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really versatile, 12 Aug. 2008
I bought these large muslins last week and have used them every day. They are great as a light blanket, for swaddling, as a sunshade and as a compact playmat. They also look really cute with the zoo animals. I think they would make a good gift for anyone with a new baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this!, 6 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 16 Oct. 2013
I wasn't sure whether to buy these as they are quite expensive, but I haven't regretted the purchase at all! They've been used for everything - as blankets, pram covers, sun shades, privacy covers for breastfeeding, etc. They are lovely and soft and wash and tumble dry really well. And as they are so lightweight (but still warm) they are good for shoving into your bag. I go everywhere with one of these and would highly recommend them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Swaddle (2-Pack)