5.0 out of 5 stars The best multifunctional baby swaddles, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: aden + anais Prince Charming Muslin Swaddle (2-Pack) (Baby Product)
These swaddles are a great purchase. Although they are more expensive than other muslins, the price seems justified due to their multifunctional nature. Because they are larger than your average muslin, you can use them: as a swaddle, to wipe your baby after/during a feed, as a blanket to play on, as a cover sheet for your pram when your baby is napping, as a way to discreetly breastfeed your baby in public, as a pram blanket, and even as a crib sheet during those hot summer nights, etc. When we go on holiday to warm locations we take a few and use them as a towel, a swaddle over our baby's nappy and also as a maxi cosi/pram liner, since the breathable material allows our baby's body temperature to self regulate. The softness of the fabric remains despite multiple washes, so our baby loves how comfortable the material is against his skin. Some designs are nicer than others, so it is worth looking through them to see what suits you and your baby, but other than that, really recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them., 8 Nov. 2014
I bought these when I had my fourth son just over a year ago. I mainly got them because I loved the print without having any idea how useful I would find them.

Since then I have used them pretty much every day. They wash really well, I just throw them in with everything else and they are still going strong (and they have been washed ALOT.) I found them so useful that I got some of a cheaper brand but ended using them in a different way because they just aren't as good and two oversized muslins have actually turned out to be enough, I rotate them and always have one with me. Really my only reason for wanting more now is just because I love some of the other designs...

Of all the baby things I have bought and been given over the years I have been so glad that I invested in these; mainly because they are so useful and versatile but also because I think that the Prince Charming prints are so lovely for a baby boy. In fact I have used mine so much that they now have a lot of sentimental value as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't I discover these little gems sooner?!, 2 Sept. 2013
I cannot tell you how fantastic this pair of Muslims are. We use them for everything. Yes they are slightly more expensive than other brands however they are so worth every penny. We use them for swaddling, blocking out sunshine in the pushchair, nursing to name but a few! Well worth the investment and wash really well!

5.0 out of 5 stars mumof3, 10 Nov. 2013
love love love these muslins.
extremely useful as a regular muslin, as a cover for when breastfeeding, as a sun shade on the buggy, as an impromptu play mat when out and about..
i received some as a present for my 3rd child and wish i had known about them for the others.
great gift for a new mum/baby

5.0 out of 5 stars swaddling your baby, 23 Nov. 2011
Mrs. D. Duggan (UK) - See all my reviews
I needed to swaddle my son but, having been shown by nurses at Great Ormond St Hospital, these were the only swaddles suitable. This is so that one can also cover baby's head/chin (keeps dummy in without any obstruction to baby) and is very light, breathable and cool. Therefore can be used regardless of weather, baby's clothing and yet holds securely. Also, once swaddling's no longer necessary, you still have a very useful, large muslin/summer cover/anything you can think to use it for. Highly recommended despite the initial higher price.

4.0 out of 5 stars great present, 6 Aug. 2012
I bought this as a present for a friend, after I had received them myself. I would recommend them to be used as a swaddle, and are perfect to hide baby if out and about and breast feeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 18 Jan. 2014
Love the size and quality of the material! They are a bit deerer but they are worth every cent. Using them for our boys everyday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 7 Sept. 2013
Love these muslins, soft, big and look great, my lil boy loves em. Would have given them 5 stars if they were a lil cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful!, 23 Mar. 2013
I was bought these muslins for my second baby. They are so useful! I mainly use it to cover myself while feeding, which with a second baby includes following the first around so the size of the muslins allows me to move while being discreet. They also act as a game for my daughter who plays picnics with them and their larger size catches the baby sick better. I am now buying them for a friend.

aden + anais Prince Charming Muslin Swaddle (2-Pack)