5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for hot weather
This is a lovely sleeping bag - very lightweight and soft, and it gets softer each time you wash it.

In terms of sizing, I bought the x-large for my 20 month boy and it's perfect (though he is quite small). The sizing chart (which I struggled to find on Amazon before buying) says:-

Small - up to 6 months (4-8 kg)
Medium - 6 to 12 months (7-11...
Published on 11 Jun. 2011 by Ms. H. Horan

These sleeping bags are lovely during a hot summer day or night. However the fabric is so thin, that it easily tears apart. When my son tried to get his arm out, which he didn't do with much power, the bag was completely ruined. In my opinion a perfect sleeping bags for infants up to 6 months,but not suitable for older children
Published 21 months ago by blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for hot weather, 11 Jun. 2011
Ms. H. Horan "HH" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: aden + anais Muslin Sleeping Bag, Mod About Baby (Bee, 18-24 Months) (Baby Product)

Small - up to 6 months (4-8 kg)
Medium - 6 to 12 months (7-11 kg)
Large - 12 to 18 months (10-13 kg)
X-large - 18 to 24 months (12-16 kg)

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped us survive the summer, 18 Oct. 2012
This sleeping bag is very light so my baby slept in it during our holidays in Spain when the temperature in the room could be 28 C! It helped our baby feel cozy but not hot, also it allowed her to roll around in her cot. Will be buying a bigger size next summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for summer, 16 July 2013
Z. Sayed (London) - See all my reviews
I was going mad thinking about my fussy sleeper as she doesn't like hot weather.. What with temperatures of 25 degrees in London and her room reads a whopping 28 degrees!! If I don't put her in a sleeping bag, my 14 month old keeps kicking around and wakes herself up. All she needs is a bath, nappy on and the muslin bag and she is ready to sleep. The so called 'sheet' sleeping bags or 0.5 tog bags you get in other stores are too hot for this weather. have washed it a couple of times and has come out fine. It may look a little fragile, but what else can you expect from a 'muslin' sleeping bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ideal sleeping bag for hot summer, but the fabrics tears easily, 16 Jun. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Soft fabric, poor quality stitching, expensive, 24 Aug. 2013
My LO loves this, so important to understand that the very soft fabric is great for them. But at this price the value is very poor, already after a few months the stitching or fabric at the seams has worn away and torn. Shame as the idea is great, but either reduce the cost or get better quality control!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves bees & he loves this bag, 26 April 2014
Very light weight, but clearly of high quality. My loves loves bees & frequently demands his bee bag. We've loved everything we've had from aden & anais and this is no exception

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hot weather, 26 Sept. 2013
I bought this sleeping bag during the summer, as I needed a solution for covering my son at night. It is lovely, airy and very soft. I like the fabric and it washes very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the warm weather, 17 Oct. 2013
I'm already a fan of the Aden + Anais range so was very pleased to find this. It is the usual good quality and a lovely design. It washes well and is Idea for hot nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Bee -youtiful!, 21 Dec. 2011
I love all the Aden and Anais products and the sleeping bags are no exception. I live in Singapore and their thin light muslin is perfect for the heat here - covering our little girl without creating a major heat source. They wash perfectly and dry in no time at all. In the UK I think you would still need blankets to keep the baby warm, but the baby would not be able to throw them off as easily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Dec. 2014
Great quality and nice and light for summer. Definitely worthwhile for summer in UK or holidays