4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful material but beware the zip!
Only marked down 1 star as the zips tend to go on these which is very annoying, especially considering the price. They are a beautiful product, great material and design - extremely useful but not particularly sturdy when you're scrabbling around in the dark with a screaming baby!
Published 23 months ago by CTPT

2.0 out of 5 stars Ripping Shoulders
Published 21 months ago by Shantal

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful material but beware the zip!, 11 Jun. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for hot summer nights, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: aden + anais Muslin Sleeping Bag, Mod About Baby (Fish, 12-18 Months) (Baby Product)
While we were having the heatwave this year I decided I needed something cool for my baby to sleep in.
He doesn't like not being in a sleeping bag as he kicks his legs around and they get stuck through the bars in his cotbed.
This sleeping bag is ideal as it's like being "enclosed" in a sheet.
I have only used it for a couple of weeks so not sure how durable it is but it definitely saved me when I needed it.
My little one was 7.5 months when I bought it but I got the bigger size so that it will fit my little one next year. It's a bit big but not too much so around the neck so it worked well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for this weather, 19 July 2013
I bought this during the recent heatwave as the 1 tog bags I had for my daughter were too warm. I'm really pleased with this - the muslin is lovely and soft (I washed it before use which I would recommend to soften it) and very light and airy. The fabric feels very breathable which is perfect for baby's skin in this weather. The zip works well and is concealed at the top and bottom so baby can't unzip it or play with it. My only worry is that, being such a light material as muslin is, it may not take lots of wear / trying to stand up in the cot in it etc. without tearing, but hopefully I'll be proved wrong!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ripping Shoulders, 20 Aug. 2013
I love aden + anais swaddles and this was a logical next purchase as my little girl wasn't staying swaddled (and hasn't for months. ha). They're great, I love the material, but since she stands on them after she's woken up the muslin next to the shoulders has ripped almost completely open on one side, and is showing wear on the other. This happened on both of the sleep bags I bought. It'll be an easy fix, but I'm still disappointed since I expected more from aden + anais.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 16 Dec. 2013
LAM12 (Witney, Oxfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I admit I absolutely love this brand. Love the large and small muslins and have lots of them. I found this sleeping bag was great for those hot summer nights when I wanted to be sure that little one was covered, but didn't want him to get too hot. He finds muslins comforting, so having a sleeping bag made of the same material was perfect for him. Highly recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not last long..., 2 Sept. 2014
Love the Aden and anais products but these sleeping bags did not last more than a week on my wriggly baby! They soon tore out on the shoulders - shame as they were so great for the summer (while they lasted!)
Maybe if your baby is sleeping calmer than my boy...

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for very hot weather, 19 Jan. 2014
This is a very thin one layer muslin sleeping bag, but it is perfect for very hot nights. It keeps baby cool, washes well and is surprisingly robust for such a thin material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for summer!, 19 July 2013
This sleeping bag is great for hot summers, it's thin and really soft, while still keeping your baby covered all through the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Mar. 2014
Comfortable, breathable and gets softer with each wash. My son loved this and slept well on a recent tropical holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Sept. 2014
Nice and light for summer, kid always sleeps well in it