5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone comments on how great these are
Published on 2 July 2011 by GillianC

3.0 out of 5 stars not very durable
it's very "linty" and wears off quite quickly, after only several washes. and my baby gets really hot and fussy when i swaddle him in one
Published 1 month ago by katherene page

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone comments on how great these are, 2 July 2011
This review is from: aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Swaddle (4-Pack) (Baby Product)
The prints on these muslins are really sweet, and the large size makes them so useful for all sorts - as a thin blanket in the pram, something to snuggle into in the car seat, and a dribble cloth under our daughter's head that stretches all the way across a cot (unlike most muslins which are just too small). They are quite expensive, but you get so many compliments, and they're so useful, it's worth spending the money - and I haven't found any other large muslins like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!, 10 Mar 2013
I wasn't sure about these when my friend told me about them. I thought that they seemed pretty expensive for swaddles!!!

But boy was I wrong! I love these muslin swaddles so much that I now buy them for all my expecting friends.

They are light weight and breathable. I used them not only for swaddling, but:

- as a blanket in the summer when it's sooo hot or layer them if it's colder
- lay them on my leather couch if baby happens to be napping in the living room.
- shade for our buggy when it's too sunny, but because they are so light and breathable not worried that baby isn't getting air
- blocks a light wind too
- put them over your shoulder when you're burping your baby
- etc

I always take at least two out with me and always find I use them!

I cannot stress how useful and versatile these are AND let's not forget the wonderful designs they come in. They also wash so well/easily and the color never fades!

These are definitely worth the investment. I would recommend to everyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - a must have for any new parent!, 17 Nov 2013
These are a must have for any new mum. We have used our for the last 12 months and they are so soft and look as new as the day we bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and worth every penny, 20 Dec 2012
These are massive muslin cloths that can be used for swaddling and covering your pram / buggy. Material is top notch and the print is vibrant without being tacky. I did hesitate spending so much for 4 muslin cloths but decided to go for it based on the strength of the other reviews and was not disappointed. Think these would make a wonderful present too.

3.0 out of 5 stars not very durable, 16 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but great, 18 Feb 2014
Great for use for Gina Ford bedtime routines to swaddle or half-swaddle (under the arms) your baby for bed. The box shows how to swaddle and it doesn't take long before you get the technique perfected. Our son seems to wake less when swaddled. We didn't even start using these until 8 weeks as we didn't know about swaddling, but he settled into it without any fuss, if anything he seems to prefer it than without.

I don't know why these cost as much as they do though. It seems weddings and babies cost several times more than they should. I can buy a pair of large curtains with more material for the same money! Crazy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Item I bought for my baby!!, 16 Dec 2013
LAM12 (Witney, Oxfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I absolutely LOVE these muslins! They are the best thing I bought for my baby and the one thing I tell every mother she needs!! The massive size is perfect for so many things! Not just swaddling and mopping up baby vomit (sorry, it happens) but also for a blanket in the summer, cover over the pram in the sun and all around comforter.

I used these as a comforter for my little one and I'm so glad I did. He isn't attached to any particular toy and he just needs a lovely muslin to snuggle up with. Because they are so big, they can grow with him. And they have also become a great source of entertainment as he loves to play peekaboo with them as well as pretend he is a little ghost. (He is always up to mischief with his muslins!)

I highly recomment them. I have had loads of compliments on them from other mums and I have bought them as gifts for family members having babies. They are well made as well. We bought them before my son was born and he is now 16 months old and still loves and uses them daily. We also bought the smaller ones to match these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Muslim, 12 Dec 2013
Loved by twins. Seems to soothe them when bout to sleep
Also keeps them warm.

Good buy as brings quiet

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 9 Dec 2013
Great size for everything from swaddling to covering as an extra layer from sun to screen in plane when breastfeeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Nov 2013
Use them every day for my new born. Brilliant to swaddle but can use for bolsters, feeding muslin, sheets, all sorts. So worth the money as all other swaddle blankets aren't large enough.

aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Swaddle (4-Pack)
44.88