5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone comments on how great these are
Published on 2 July 2011 by GillianC

3.0 out of 5 stars not very durable
it's very "linty" and wears off quite quickly, after only several washes. and my baby gets really hot and fussy when i swaddle him in one
Published 10 months ago by katherene page

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone comments on how great these are, 2 July 2011
This review is from: aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Swaddle (4-Pack) (Baby Product)
The prints on these muslins are really sweet, and the large size makes them so useful for all sorts - as a thin blanket in the pram, something to snuggle into in the car seat, and a dribble cloth under our daughter's head that stretches all the way across a cot (unlike most muslins which are just too small). They are quite expensive, but you get so many compliments, and they're so useful, it's worth spending the money - and I haven't found any other large muslins like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!, 10 Mar. 2013
I wasn't sure about these when my friend told me about them. I thought that they seemed pretty expensive for swaddles!!!

But boy was I wrong! I love these muslin swaddles so much that I now buy them for all my expecting friends.

They are light weight and breathable. I used them not only for swaddling, but:

- as a blanket in the summer when it's sooo hot or layer them if it's colder
- lay them on my leather couch if baby happens to be napping in the living room.
- shade for our buggy when it's too sunny, but because they are so light and breathable not worried that baby isn't getting air
- blocks a light wind too
- put them over your shoulder when you're burping your baby
- etc

I always take at least two out with me and always find I use them!

I cannot stress how useful and versatile these are AND let's not forget the wonderful designs they come in. They also wash so well/easily and the color never fades!

These are definitely worth the investment. I would recommend to everyone!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely muslin - found 4 too many, 26 Sept. 2014
Bought these on the arrival of our second child as couldn't warrant the cost with so much to buy first time around. Had admired them on lots of fellow mummies' buggies. They are lovely quality and wash well without puckering up like some do. I haven't used them nearly as much as my pack of normal-sized rainbow muslins though (love these!). I find them cumbersome to breastfeed under as they're soo big and they look like a bit like a bed sheet making it super obvious what you're doing. Have mainly used as a sunshade and a make-shift picnic/play blanket. I found they came undone as a swaddle as my son was so wriggly and didn't really take to it (although didn't swaddle his legs fully due to concerns over this causing hip probs). If I had my time again I would have bought one or two of the large size rainbow muslins as I think they'd be more discrete for feeding (unless your clothes happen to have lots of small animals on!) and could be used later on for fancy dress costumes/dens etc!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - a must have for any new parent!, 17 Nov. 2013
These are a must have for any new mum. We have used our for the last 12 months and they are so soft and look as new as the day we bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Item I bought for my baby!!, 16 Dec. 2013
LAM12 (Witney, Oxfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I absolutely LOVE these muslins! They are the best thing I bought for my baby and the one thing I tell every mother she needs!! The massive size is perfect for so many things! Not just swaddling and mopping up baby vomit (sorry, it happens) but also for a blanket in the summer, cover over the pram in the sun and all around comforter.

I used these as a comforter for my little one and I'm so glad I did. He isn't attached to any particular toy and he just needs a lovely muslin to snuggle up with. Because they are so big, they can grow with him. And they have also become a great source of entertainment as he loves to play peekaboo with them as well as pretend he is a little ghost. (He is always up to mischief with his muslins!)

I highly recomment them. I have had loads of compliments on them from other mums and I have bought them as gifts for family members having babies. They are well made as well. We bought them before my son was born and he is now 16 months old and still loves and uses them daily. We also bought the smaller ones to match these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and worth every penny, 20 Dec. 2012
These are massive muslin cloths that can be used for swaddling and covering your pram / buggy. Material is top notch and the print is vibrant without being tacky. I did hesitate spending so much for 4 muslin cloths but decided to go for it based on the strength of the other reviews and was not disappointed. Think these would make a wonderful present too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but great, 18 Feb. 2014
Great for use for Gina Ford bedtime routines to swaddle or half-swaddle (under the arms) your baby for bed. The box shows how to swaddle and it doesn't take long before you get the technique perfected. Our son seems to wake less when swaddled. We didn't even start using these until 8 weeks as we didn't know about swaddling, but he settled into it without any fuss, if anything he seems to prefer it than without.

I don't know why these cost as much as they do though. It seems weddings and babies cost several times more than they should. I can buy a pair of large curtains with more material for the same money! Crazy.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best things you could buy for your baby or as a gift - so versatile, 14 July 2014
I have bought so many things for my baby. He is now 9 months old. Some things I have never used - a waste of money. If I was to say what my TOP 5 purchases were, things I could not do without, these would be one of them. They are so versatile....I use them as a bit of an anti-sick shield if the little man is a bit sicky, a blanket when it's warm, an extra bit of warmth when he is in the pushchair when it's cold, a swaddle, a sun shield....the list goes on. If you're after something useful for yourself or a nice gift for someone then get a pack of these! :+)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product!, 19 Aug. 2014
Love them. These designs are my favourite by aden + anais and I get complemented on how cute the muslins are all the time :D They are very useful too - as my baby has grown I've used them as a swaddle, a play mat, I haven't really used them as burping cloths too often as they're too nice (I have plain ones that I use for that job), but I've mainly used them as a pram cover for when baby is sleeping while out on a walk. 10 months in and they're still looking great, well worth the extra few pounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I bought for the baby!, 9 May 2012
These muslins are great, handy for everything everything. Really good quality. I have washed them countless times and they still look as new. I use these to swaddle, breast feeding, baby to play on, cover the pram whilst the baby is sleeping or hiding the baby from the sun!!! a must buy!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Swaddle (4-Pack)