Size: 26-28 Inch|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£16.99+ £2.50 shipping

on 21 February 2013
These leggings are absolutely brilliant value for money. Compared to the Player Layer kit I am obliged to buy for my daugther's school uniform, these are miles better quality and a fraction of the price. So when she falls over and gets a hole in the knee you don't feel so aggrieved!! The material is the right thickness and is very comfortable, durable and washes well. The leggings have an adjustable waist. She uses these leggings for training and saves the regulation kit for matches.
on 30 March 2013
Quick service but sadly the item was far too small when it arrived. My son usually takes a 28/30 but he coyldnt even get these on. Good quality though, just wish I had trusted my instincts and gone for a size up.
on 28 March 2013
My son wears these for most of his sports. They are good value. They wash and dry really well. He now wants a second pair.
on 24 March 2013
Thses leggings are great value for excellent quality base wear and were delivered really quickly - my daughter finds them warm and comfortable 26 - 28 fits a /UK womens size 8 -10
on 2 March 2011
I purchased this for my 8 years old boy who plays football to go underneath his tracksuit trousers.

Excellent for keeping warm whether underneath or worned by itself.

Good quality.
on 3 November 2014
I purchased these for my 10 year old son for football training in the cooler weather.
A good quality legging with a fleecy layer. Washes well.
Would recommend.
on 28 November 2015
Seemed good quality but even a larger size was uncomfortably tight so I had to send them back. However the service and delivery was very good.
on 7 April 2014
These are great for the price! So many 'top' brands selling base layer leggings for stupid prices. If you can't afford the top brands then these seem to be as good as any! I'm a size 12 (women's) and I probably could have gotten away with a size smaller than the 34-36 inch but they still fit fine and they have been great for playing football in.
on 15 April 2013
Just what I was looking for, They offer warmth & flexibility and used throughout the winter for hockey & netball.
on 25 March 2016
I bought these for myself but after wearing them once, they were stolen by my wife who practically lived in them throughout the colder months! These are fantastic for the price and a lot better looking than the other thermals I've got.